Hello There, Guest! Register

The "Fuck my life" thread
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

12-11-2012, 10:39 PM

Am I the only one who hasn't read a single one of turtles posts, and has just the reactions to them to judge the situation by?

zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

12-11-2012, 11:19 PM

(12-11-2012, 10:37 PM)Turtle link Wrote: Also can we stop this "oh its a highschool relationship so who gives a fuck" thing? Just because we are in highschool doesn't mean it doesn't hurt really fucking bad when the girl you've been dating for over a year breaks up with you, so when you say that their relationship "never existed" youre acting like highschoolers dont have feelings and understand nothing, which makes no sense.
regardless of what kind of relationship it is (unless it's open), it's not cool to cheat on someone. The chick isn't going to stop.
Tell your friend or you're too much of a pussy to be his real friend.

I spent three years in a high school relationship that would have never been if someone would have told me the truth. Granted, I learned a lot of things from that, but I wasted a lot of it in a relationship I wasn't happy in, because I was too naive to open my eyes.

Other shit is wayyyy too important to get hung up on some shitty cheating girlfriend (unless it's an open relationship)

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012, 11:20 PM by zaneyard.)
Hobospartan
BRB, Posting

12-12-2012, 12:11 AM

(12-11-2012, 10:39 PM)LT Crow link Wrote: Am I the only one who hasn't read a single one of turtles posts, and has just the reactions to them to judge the situation by?

no, no you aren't

(04-18-2011, 10:39 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:yeah dude getting a finger in the ass is like taking a really good poop
(06-12-2012, 07:48 AM)HeK link Wrote:And people wonder why the US has the highest crime and murder rates out of any developed or first-world nation.

Total lack of metric system.
(01-27-2013, 11:14 PM)LT Crow link Wrote:This is why you keep a stocked bar.  You don't ever run out of booze.  You just might have to switch to a different drink.
(11-05-2013, 08:35 PM)rumbot link Wrote:I don't think I've ever said this, but, wow that's an amazing dress and whoever designed it should get an award.
(01-03-2014, 12:08 AM)CPT Crow link Wrote:I have bourbon on my keyboard.  It got there through my nose.
[Image: brosquadtaghobro-1.png]
Chief
BRB, Posting

12-12-2012, 12:19 AM

(12-11-2012, 10:29 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: You have a choice to make. Either you value your friendship or you value keeping your dick wet.

EDIT: I hear you that you want people to take your situation seriously. Please, don't confuse the fact that I, and others, are being blunt as hell with the fact that we aren't being serious. I'm not wiser than you, I've just been around much longer and have had more opportunities to make many more mistakes.
badabing badaboom

(12-11-2012, 11:19 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=Turtle link=topic=3709.msg258275#msg258275 date=1355283462]
Also can we stop this "oh its a highschool relationship so who gives a fuck" thing? Just because we are in highschool doesn't mean it doesn't hurt really fucking bad when the girl you've been dating for over a year breaks up with you, so when you say that their relationship "never existed" youre acting like highschoolers dont have feelings and understand nothing, which makes no sense.
regardless of what kind of relationship it is (unless it's open), it's not cool to cheat on someone. The chick isn't going to stop.
Tell your friend or you're too much of a pussy to be his real friend.

I spent three years in a high school relationship that would have never been if someone would have told me the truth. Granted, I learned a lot of things from that, but I wasted a lot of it in a relationship I wasn't happy in, because I was too naive to open my eyes.

Other shit is wayyyy too important to get hung up on some shitty cheating girlfriend (unless it's an open relationship)
[/quote]god i remember having to deal with two friends of mine that were real good friends, decided to go in a relationship and it was just absolutely shitty but they just kept on going out. i had to take the guy aside and be like you can see this obviously isnt working, so you need to break up with her but make sure you dont absolutely fuck it up

unfortunately, he fucked it up, but not as bad as i thought he could have done it. they're fine now, but a whole lot of shit in between could have been avoided.

your problem isnt anything no one in the entire world has experienced before. you obviously knew that because you took the step to come on here and explain your situation and perhaps get advice (if you didnt want it, my mistake, but you took the step to come on here and explain, in detail, that you were in a predicament. now im no psychologist, but that seems like a bit of a call for some advice). looking at your "trying to mend it", unfortunately there's only one jesus that ever turned water into wine. sometimes you have to accept the fact instead of trying to adjust it to the way you want it to be.

if you want advice on how to tell your friend, just give him a beer (well i suppose you could but not legally i believe) have a bro's night out and just be like 'dude i really dont mean to disrespect any of the choices you made, but your girlfriend made a choice by disrespecting you and your relationship. im not here to talk to you about how to get out of it or whether or not you should, but i wanted to let you know because it isnt right on my part to willfully not tell you, my brochacho/friendo/bff'. because if it ever gets out that you didnt want to tell him willingly because you wanted to keep your dick wet (that's the potential way he'll see it post-breakup), its definitely going to be a lot worse. is that a risk you're really willing to take? in this case/scenario, ill applaud the chick if she somehow decides that going out and fucking everyone isnt the type of life and she settles down with the guy, but lets get serious. people are going to be hurt by the end of this relationship because she made the choice to fuck somebody else instead of breaking up beforehand because she was unhappy. tell your friend.

but still, this is all high school drama, or at least what i attribute some relationships to be when one or both members of the party are immature

Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

12-12-2012, 12:21 AM

MOTHERFUCKER (surprisingly this has nothing to do with Turtle)

I've got to send a Profile as my Press final on 6 more hours, it must be about a corean immigrant who is between 18 and 35 years and must have been born on Seoul. After a long search I finally found someone who fit those requirements and was willing to talk. But she doesn't want me to take photographs of her.

Just like Murphy dictates, when I had most of my work done, my professor sends us a memo saying that at least 3 pictures of our person must be included on the 10.000 text.  I went and talked with a employee of her (She owns a store) and she commited to send me a picture they got at a field trip.

She said that yesterday morning. Here I am, at 2AM still waiting for those photos, unable to send the profile. If I dare to send it without the photos i'll get 1/4 less of my final grade. (If I get a 10 I end up with a 7.5)

I just want to punch a whole through anything.

Vandamguy

12-12-2012, 05:04 AM

just use 3 photos of any (k)orean you can find on facebook. they all look the same. i meant to say your prof probably wont be playing guess who and matching people to faces
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

12-12-2012, 05:38 AM

(12-11-2012, 10:13 PM)Turtle link Wrote: like i get it you guys like neg repping me and trying to make jokes instead of helping whenever i come back but the "fuck my life" thread is probably one of the worst places you could do it.

You're not exactly making it easy to take you seriously or see you in a mature way. You're mostly painting a humorous light around the problem with your friend as if you wouldn't take anything any of us have to say seriously in the first place.

My two cents.

Also, tell your friend.

at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

12-12-2012, 06:23 AM

(12-11-2012, 08:48 PM)LT Crow link Wrote: Delta- I am just in awe of how their reps will lie to you. 
Unless you're Diamond Preferred.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

12-12-2012, 07:27 AM

The minute your friend finds out you knew shit was going down but didn't tell him, he's likely to be pissed.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

12-12-2012, 07:44 AM

(12-12-2012, 07:27 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: The minute your friend finds out you knew shit was going down but didn't tell him, he's likely to be pissed.no longer your friend

A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

12-12-2012, 08:44 AM

(12-12-2012, 06:23 AM)at0m link Wrote: [quote author=LT Crow link=topic=3709.msg258267#msg258267 date=1355276929]
Delta- I am just in awe of how their reps will lie to you. 
[/quote]

Yeah... fuck you, with your medallion, sideways.  If I have to give that company that much money just to be treated with something resembling courtesy it's time to go somewhere else. 

Or, I could fly in uniform even though I'm not on official business, and be blatantly exploited for commercial gain.  "HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT THIS SOLDIER- WE'RE TREATING HIM NICE, YOU SHOULD FLY WITH US." 

at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

12-12-2012, 08:57 AM

(12-12-2012, 08:44 AM)LT Crow link Wrote: [quote author=at0m link=topic=3709.msg258292#msg258292 date=1355311428]
[quote author=LT Crow link=topic=3709.msg258267#msg258267 date=1355276929]
[/quote]Yeah... fuck you, with your medallion, sideways.  If I have to give that company that much money just to be treated with something resembling courtesy it's time to go somewhere else. 

Or, I could fly in uniform even though I'm not on official business, and be blatantly exploited for commercial gain.  "HEY EVERYONE, LOOK AT THIS SOLDIER- WE'RE TREATING HIM NICE, YOU SHOULD FLY WITH US." 
[/quote]Which is exactly why I only begrudgingly fly Delta. I catch shit for flying Southwest, people accuse me of being cheap but honestly their service is far superior and their planes run on time. But they only fly domestically, obviously.

kaese
Accepts Non-Virgin Goat Sacrifices

12-12-2012, 09:50 AM

(12-12-2012, 08:57 AM)at0m link Wrote: [quote author=LT Crow link=topic=3709.msg258296#msg258296 date=1355319858]
[quote author=at0m link=topic=3709.msg258292#msg258292 date=1355311428]
[quote author=LT Crow link=topic=3709.msg258267#msg258267 date=1355276929]
[/quote]Yeah... fuck you, with your medallion, sideways.  If I have to give that company that much money just to be treated with something resembling courtesy it's time to go somewhere else. 

[/quote]Which is exactly why I only begrudgingly fly Delta. I catch shit for flying Southwest, people accuse me of being cheap but honestly their service is far superior and their planes run on time. But they only fly domestically, obviously.
[/quote]
That is the most stupid accusation someone could make. Southwest is a 3 star airline right? So are all the other major American airlines.
I usually fly with United since I have some points with them already and my parents used to fly with them all the time for business so we got to use their lounge/member thing. However United Airlines is consistently one of the most expensive and I have experienced so many delays with them. One particularly memorable one was the 6 hr delay from ORD to PEK. Thankfully I got to use their lounge and basically ate the entire time and watched the only thing they had on TV: the death of Michael Jackson
The only time I flew Southwest was to Otakon and I really liked their boarding system. One of the most efficient.
Frontier's nice for their cookies.
Delta's average, nothing memorable.
Air China fucking sucks.

[Image: 46qrx2X.gif]
ask me about mpreg
HeK
Rotartsinimda

12-12-2012, 01:06 PM

The first time I flew United, it involved a 32 hour delay in Chicago.
Turtle
Justin Bieber

12-12-2012, 04:18 PM

Well i still didn't tell him, but i used the thing saying "i have my suspicions you should talk to her" and all that and now they are taking a break whatever that means. I understand where you guys are coming from at least, and i should tell him the truth, but i know if i do he will react way differently, and not a good kind of different reaction.

Idk, maybe this shouldn't be a fuck my life kinda thing but i have serious difficulty with relationships and to see that a relationship basically as rock solid as theirs has been end like this is messing with me

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

12-12-2012, 04:28 PM

First time in months I actually need my editing software and it's going apeshit on me.
rumsfald

12-12-2012, 07:57 PM

(12-12-2012, 05:04 AM)Vandamdad link Wrote: just use 3 photos of any Gehoff

Seriously, though, the 3 pics requirement is so that your "editor" can verify your source isn't made up. Getting solid sources that are willing to be quoted/pictured is part of it takes to be a good journalist. If you can't build that trust, you don't make the grade.

rumsfald

12-12-2012, 07:58 PM

(12-12-2012, 04:18 PM)Turtle link Wrote: Well i still didn't tell him, but i used the thing saying "i have my suspicions you should talk to her" and all that and now they are taking a break whatever that means. I understand where you guys are coming from at least, and i should tell him the truth, but i know if i do he will react way differently, and not a good kind of different reaction.

Idk, maybe this shouldn't be a fuck my life kinda thing but i have serious difficulty with relationships and to see that a relationship basically as rock solid as theirs has been end like this is messing with me

If you aren't willing to level with people, that means you don't trust them to handle the truth. If you don't trust people, bro-friends or girlfriends, you will have difficulty with longer-term relationships.
Sogo
Didzo of Crafting

12-12-2012, 09:51 PM

(12-11-2012, 10:13 PM)Turtle link Wrote: do you guys not get the concept of "my best friends girlfriend is literally fucking another dude behind his back and i have to tell him this so it's probably a serious matter" like i get it you guys like neg repping me and trying to make jokes instead of helping whenever i come back but the "fuck my life" thread is probably one of the worst places you could do it.

The reason you always get such a hostile response to your posts is twofold Turtle, The first being the already stated fact that you put such an immature slant on the situation (Boo-thang etc) that it's hard to feel even remotely sorry for you.
The second part is you aren't very well liked in BRBu, your actions in the past have left alot of people, myself included, with negative opinions on you. This makes this a rather bad place to look for support.

[move][/move]
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

12-12-2012, 09:52 PM

give up on 3d turtle

like me