Hello There, Guest! Register

I need a new video card :<
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

12-09-2009, 01:07 AM

[Image: Tits.jpg]

Ok, now i have your attention

Most of you know my old GeForce 6600 burned down on mid august on a failed attempt to OC it. It was a really old card, but at least it could run games...at least TF2.

Now i can only play when my gf isn't using her laptop (aka almost never, fucking facebook) and sometimes when my PC it's on the mood of playing something (it crashes when we change maps or freezes when there are 14+ players). Right now my summer vacations are about to start, and my Xbox RRoRd a couple weeks ago and the only thing i can do is play on my PC... which i can't.

So i really wanted to ask you.. if you have a spare video card that's only gathering dust on your shelves, can i have it? don't worry if my powersource won't run it, or if the pins are incompatible, i can still trade it on the black market for some apples, a couple virgins and a donkey.

Thank you so much :>

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

12-09-2009, 05:45 AM

Wish I could help, but when I warrantied my old card Asus kinda kept it  :-\

That and it really didn't work....

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

12-09-2009, 08:49 AM

If I hadn't put my old card in a friends computer, I'd consider it.

Hmmm, maybe my friend's old card will work...
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

12-09-2009, 08:52 AM

You can have my old card if you want it. Might be the same as yours was.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

10-21-2010, 10:20 PM

Bumping this thread because Ensign Epic and MasterGH told me to do it..

I got a new GeForce6600, but with all new changes on TF2, the game it's starting to get unplayable for me, specially on Green..

So now, i'm back at playing with the integrated one (because it's slightly better than the GF, but still awful).

So the topic of this necro is.. if you have a spare video card, collecting dust, and have nothing better to do with it, i'll be pleased to take it and be able to play, since it's really starting to be annoying how bad the game is running.

Thanks in advance!