Hello There, Guest! Register

Lost Planet 2
Maxon
BRB, Posting

01-27-2010, 06:48 PM

Okay, Lost Planet 2 just got more epic.  I thought it was looking solid with just the giant creatures you battle, but shockingly, this game has a story!

http://www.destructoid.com/epic-4-minute...1741.phtml

Also for kicks, if you pre-order the game, you get Albert Wesker to play as with his revolver.

[Image: 155371-wesker.jpg]

And just announced, you can play as Marcus and Dom in Lost Planet 2.

http://www.destructoid.com/watch-marcus-...1632.phtml

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-30-2010, 12:17 AM

I got the first one, didnt like it too much due to the whole rubbing bug guts on you to keep warm & the final boss fight I die just by walking in the damn power suit they make ya wear :/

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

01-30-2010, 03:07 AM

Did you play Lost Planet 1?  The game does NOT have a story and any attempt to pretend it does will result in cranial implosion.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-30-2010, 06:16 AM

If anything it was acting like lost in space movie, has the blizzard planet & just replace the weird ass space spiders with weird ass big ass space Bugs :/

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"