Hello There, Guest! Register

Heavy Rain
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

03-28-2011, 07:41 PM

Late post is late, but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this game, especially since this falls into a special category of "movie video game".

I enjoyed the story half the time, and loathed it the other half. It's the strangest combination of terrible and fantastic dialogue and plot twists. I think I had the most issues with Madison because her character was inconsistent and was the source of the dumber parts of the story (psychopath ex-surgeon drug dealer anyone?). The controls were either fine or terrible, especially in some of Ethan's segments. Due to a control glitch (I think) Jayden got killed. Right before the end too. As far as vocal performances go, I'm not even sure what to say. Each character had great acting, but at some part of the game, each one of them had terrible deliveries.

I'm kind of split on this one. I can't recommend buying it, but it's worth a rental I guess.
Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

03-28-2011, 08:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/user/NahmanJayden Nahman Jayden is awl ya need fah Heavy Rain.

And with strange aeons, even Death may lay down in the street and die.

[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

03-28-2011, 10:42 PM

it was worth playing it through the first time. That original playthough was so damn good, and left you feeling emotionally drained when it was all said and done.

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!