Hello There, Guest! Register

Guitar Hero 6/Rock Band 3
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

08-28-2010, 04:56 AM

And i'm here, still waiting for "All along the watchtower", "This Charming Man" and "Dust in the Wind" :<

Maxon
BRB, Posting

09-28-2010, 01:44 AM

Got Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock today and just loving it.  Quest Mode is entertaining, visually it's still very crisp, and I haven't come across a song/band I just loathed...Except for Nickelback...But they are Nickelback, so they are allowed to be loathed lol

If I had to compare it to previous games...It's the challenge and craziness of Guitar Hero 3, but with the features and quality of Guitar Hero 5.  I think it'll be a great send off for the series, even if it probably won't be seen by such by some.

Not too mention you can bring in any of the imports from Guitar Hero: World Tour, Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, and for the first week of release on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, you can import Guitar Hero: Metallica (Nearly all the songs except for about 7 of the other artists), into the game for free, so get on that fast!

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Squishy3
Closet Furry

09-28-2010, 11:25 AM

(09-28-2010, 01:44 AM)Maxon link Wrote: Got Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock today and just loving it.  Quest Mode is entertaining, visually it's still very crisp, and I haven't come across a song/band I just loathed...Except for Nickelback...But they are Nickelback, so they are allowed to be loathed lol

If I had to compare it to previous games...It's the challenge and craziness of Guitar Hero 3, but with the features and quality of Guitar Hero 5.  I think it'll be a great send off for the series, even if it probably won't be seen by such by some.

Not too mention you can bring in any of the imports from Guitar Hero: World Tour, Guitar Hero 5, Band Hero, Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, and for the first week of release on Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock, you can import Guitar Hero: Metallica (Nearly all the songs except for about 7 of the other artists), into the game for free, so get on that fast!
I played the demo and enjoyed it aa lot, I just don't have my own guitar anymore otherwise I'd either buy it or get it from Gamefly.