Hello There, Guest! Register

Dark Cloud
MrRickrambo
Lurker

06-01-2010, 02:52 PM

Sorry if this has already been a topic I didn't see it listed when i skimmed.

Are these two Dark cloud  PS2 games worth picking up for a few bucks?  I've always thought they looked like a Zelda mockery and heard they had something to do with building a town.  ???
Maxon
BRB, Posting

06-01-2010, 03:36 PM

Yeah if I remember right, I think you have to find pieces of this town and put it back together or something.  Been too long, so I don't remember much.

Both games have 80's on metacritic, so they can't be too bad.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
backfire
Uninstalling

06-01-2010, 04:37 PM

For a few bucks?? Are you kidding?

Jeeze, go for it. I used to love these games way back when. It's an RPG thing. You do get these pieces of the town later on, and you have to figure out via clues how to arrange it to the best layout.

The second's better than the first though, but the stories if I recall correctly aren't exactly connected.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

06-04-2010, 05:30 AM

worth a play o3o

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
broonor
Lurker

06-04-2010, 04:16 PM

Unconnected stories, different(ish) game play.  Both have merits. I 100% completed DC1, but got a bit tired of the same-old feel to DC2. So Pick up both if cheap or if same price just get 2.

[Image: playerfeed_977354_bigsig.gif]