Hello There, Guest! Register

Random Glitches that make you rage
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-27-2010, 04:00 PM

Oh the fun of finding such thing in games :/ Like right now I'm playing bioshock on the ps3, I am missing the tonic collector Trophy which you need 58 tonics to get.. I have 60 & it has yet to unlock :/

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

08-27-2010, 04:02 PM

Game freezing after 10 hours of not saving.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-27-2010, 04:14 PM

(08-27-2010, 04:02 PM)Karth link Wrote: Game freezing after 10 hours of not saving.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
stop playing final fantasy 13 due to that :/

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

08-27-2010, 08:49 PM

(08-27-2010, 04:14 PM)Reevesith link Wrote: stop playing final fantasy 13 due to it being so liner and having an uninteresting main character.

I fixed that for you, sir.

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-27-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote: Merc link=topic=4940.msg171308#msg171308 date=1282960161]
[quote author=Reevesith link=topic=4940.msg171281#msg171281 date=1282943688]
stop playing final fantasy 13 due to it being so liner and having an uninteresting main character.

I fixed that for you, sir.
[/quote]
Damn dirty splicer!

[/move]
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

08-27-2010, 10:41 PM

A few Days ago i was playing Mother 1 for almost 4 hours straight. Due to all it's grinding and lots of random enemy encounters, i finally made it from Podunk to Snowman (where you must return Ana's hat), but it took me only a couple steps out of the train where some graphical glitched started to occur. I'm kinda used to this, so i just ignored and proceded to return Ana's hat. On the way there i encountered a White Bear, and after the battle, all the game was glitching with graphical issues.  Ninten was a mess of pixels, just like the map.

Since it was the first time i was in Snowman, i didn't knew where to save, and since i was a long way from the train, i couldn't go back to Merryville to save. o i had no other option than turn off the NES and lose all my progress.

These graphical glitches occur to me all the time, especially while playing Megaman or Ducktales/Darkwing Duck

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-27-2010, 11:37 PM

Ah the old nes game.. my brother had the first final fantasy but the save was fried so he left the nes on the whole time & took him a while but he beat it O.o;

[/move]
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

08-28-2010, 10:14 AM

When I was playing Jedi Knight a really long time ago, I would run around with my jedi speed ability all the time for laughs. I knew the maps way too well. Once I accidentally found myself in a room I'd never seen before. It was full of every sort of droid the games ever had, all lined up perfectly and dancing in sync. There were easily 200 of them in this secret room, endlessly dancing.

I walked through them and every time I'd touch one, their dance would be slightly out of sync with the robot next to him until the whole room became a cacophony.

Why does this make me rage? Because I could NEVER find this room again, EVER. I tried for hours and never found it again. >Sad  No screenshots or anything, I was too interested in playing with the room at the time.
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

08-28-2010, 10:16 AM

(08-28-2010, 10:14 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: When I was playing Jedi Knight a really long time ago, I would run around with my jedi speed ability all the time for laughs. I knew the maps way too well. Once I accidentally found myself in a room I'd never seen before. It was full of every sort of droid the games ever had, all lined up perfectly and dancing in sync. There were easily 200 of them in this secret room, endlessly dancing.

I walked through them and every time I'd touch one, their dance would be slightly out of sync with the robot next to him until the whole room became a cacophony.

Why does this make me rage? Because I could NEVER find this room again, EVER. I tried for hours and never found it again. >Sad   No screenshots or anything, I was too interested in playing with the room at the time.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Katraasii...let_Studio

You're welcome

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Luinbariel

08-28-2010, 10:23 AM

(08-28-2010, 10:16 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=4940.msg171372#msg171372 date=1283008453]
When I was playing Jedi Knight a really long time ago, I would run around with my jedi speed ability all the time for laughs. I knew the maps way too well. Once I accidentally found myself in a room I'd never seen before. It was full of every sort of droid the games ever had, all lined up perfectly and dancing in sync. There were easily 200 of them in this secret room, endlessly dancing.

Why does this make me rage? Because I could NEVER find this room again, EVER. I tried for hours and never found it again. >Sad   No screenshots or anything, I was too interested in playing with the room at the time.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Katraasii...let_Studio

You're welcome
[/quote]

[Image: Happy-Cat-Merry-cat-1.jpg]
[Image: Happy-Cat-Merry-cat-4.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 08-28-2010, 10:26 AM by Luinbariel.)
Sponson
BRB, Posting

08-28-2010, 10:56 AM

In Blazblue Calamity Trigger, if someone is beginning or ending an attack, you can grab them and they can't break out of it. Normally it would show a big green "!" for a second and they can break your grab attempt. But like I said if you grab someone while they're doing something It'll show a big fat X on them and say "Throw Counter".
So I'm playing as Tager against a Rachel and I pop off my Super (which is a throw) which would have killed her, she was in the middle of stabbing me but my Super made me invincible so I grabbed her out of it.

Big fat X and "Throw Counter" message appears.

She breaks my throw.

>Sad

[Image: unled1wl.png]
K2
BRB, Posting

08-28-2010, 12:53 PM

Technically not a glitch, but over halfway through my first playthrough of Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Farrah decided to walk off a ledge right as I entered the save point. So right when I finish saving, and every time I try to reload my save, Farrah starts out in the air right over a pit of spikes. That incident taught me to always keep at least 2 save files.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

08-28-2010, 12:55 PM

(08-28-2010, 10:56 AM)Sponson link Wrote: In Blazblue Calamity Trigger, if someone is beginning or ending an attack, you can grab them and they can't break out of it. Normally it would show a big green "!" for a second and they can break your grab attempt. But like I said if you grab someone while they're doing something It'll show a big fat X on them and say "Throw Counter".
So I'm playing as Tager against a Rachel and I pop off my Super (which is a throw) which would have killed her, she was in the middle of stabbing me but my Super made me invincible so I grabbed her out of it.

Big fat X and "Throw Counter" message appears.

She breaks my throw.

>Sad

woooooooooooooooooooow wtf

Luinbariel

08-28-2010, 01:03 PM

I had some Indiana Jones game awhile back and part of one of the missions had you jumping down some minor cliff to get into a boat in the river below... but then some glitch stopped me from being able to do so and I had to download someone else's save. It was a known problem but I was so fucking pissed anyway.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

08-28-2010, 01:25 PM

Fallout 3

Got into the Moonlight caves (the place where all the kids live) and couldn't progress. Apparently it was a common glitch. There was literally no way to progress. Last save game: oh hey sorry that was 5 hours ago the rest were quick saves.
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

08-28-2010, 05:17 PM

solution: install killable children

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

08-28-2010, 07:00 PM

(08-28-2010, 10:14 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: When I was playing Jedi Knight a really long time ago, I would run around with my jedi speed ability all the time for laughs. I knew the maps way too well. Once I accidentally found myself in a room I'd never seen before. It was full of every sort of droid the games ever had, all lined up perfectly and dancing in sync. There were easily 200 of them in this secret room, endlessly dancing.

Sir, the Goombas are dancing again..

[/move]
Geoff
Real World Azn

08-28-2010, 07:06 PM

one time i was playing tf2 and i meatshotted a guy and the hit didnt register.

oh wait thats every time.

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

08-29-2010, 09:46 PM

(08-28-2010, 07:06 PM)geoff link Wrote: one time i was playing tf2 and i backstabbed a guy and the hit didnt register.

oh wait thats almost every time.

Sad

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!
Sponson
BRB, Posting

08-29-2010, 10:20 PM

When I play TF2 I turn around and check spies who are trying to back stab me but they stab me in the face and it registers as a back stab so I die and its really infuriating to have to deal with bullshit like that.

[Image: unled1wl.png]