Hello There, Guest! Register

Possible PS3 Slim For Sale...
Maxon
BRB, Posting

09-04-2010, 07:37 PM

I have a 120gb PS3 Slim that I got for Christmas and just really have not used it a ton.  I've played a few games, but looking ahead, there aren't a ton of games I'm really excited for.  If it's cross-console, I just go with the 360 cause I have more friends to play it there and I enjoy my 360 more.  I'm looking to see if there might be any interest around a few places or with friends to sell it off. 

It's barely used, in great condition, and comes with the Bluetooth Headset which is 50 bucks alone.  I was thinking like 250 bucks for something that would be 350 with the mic brand new.  I could easily put that money towards a new Ipod Classic I really need or towards a few games coming out over the next two months which would be much more worth it than just letting my console sit around.

An easy way to sell it would be paypal I think, basically just getting the payment and I would ship it off with some good shipping and tracking and it will be shipped in the original box too since I kept it.

I'm still considering the idea, but if there is interest, I think I might go for it.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]