Hello There, Guest! Register

Help me so this thread can die. [Minecraft]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-25-2010, 03:32 AM

It's 3:30 am so maybe I'm just stupid but I can't for the life of me figure out how or where to post and make sure that people know I now have Minecraft and would like to use the server (as well as seeing about getting a house up in Cielo, if there's space). So, ja, if anyone can help that'd be greatly appreciated.

Viele danke, gut nacht.
Zaius zaiusziasuziiasusizuszzzz

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Spore
2 guys, no cups necessary

09-25-2010, 03:35 AM

Big Boys section for big boy games.

Feeling generous? Karf is a respectable human being. http://i.imgur.com/MTVw5.png
Thank you, Mr. Pelican.
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-25-2010, 03:39 AM

Thread is locked, though..? What am I do?

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

09-25-2010, 03:42 AM

there's one that's not stickied, below it

sleep deprivation is bad for comprehension
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-25-2010, 04:01 AM

Mmmhhmmmmmm.

Oh found it.
Damn.

That's why my motto is "Derp Derp Derp"

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

09-25-2010, 11:41 AM

oh, zaius, i found out/remembered what your avatar is from. courage the cowardly dog fucking owns

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT WEE LAD FRED TO ARRIVE

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-25-2010, 03:35 PM

In light of recent events.... I'm feeling so.....

...naughty

But I should probably lock this since my problem has been resolved.