Hello There, Guest! Register

J-Master Is Back - Is This Real?
rumsfald

10-29-2010, 08:10 PM

And we're back from commercial break with a question from Tim the Tile-layer in the Southeast.

Tim asks, "So, your anus is of legal age now....??"

Welcome back, amish-ass-PA-cornfed starcraft-loving-J-fukin-master.
Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

10-29-2010, 08:31 PM

BROFIST
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

10-30-2010, 12:31 AM

i bumped your thread for you while you were gone

thanks for the heads up james

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

10-30-2010, 01:29 AM

(10-29-2010, 08:31 PM)Fail Medic link Wrote: [Image: brofist.jpg]
Vandamguy

10-30-2010, 08:44 AM

Heya J-master us oldbies are still lurking. not so much playing tf2 anymore. i have primeval warrior badge and no hats , therefor newb.
rumsfald

10-30-2010, 09:28 AM

(10-30-2010, 08:44 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: i have primeval warrior badge and no hats , therefor newb.

I've not played since pre-sniper update. I feel the learning curve with all the crafting and trading and stuff has exceeded my motivation to play. If I want to grind, I'll play Cataclysm.
J-Master
N00b

10-30-2010, 01:47 PM

Wowwowwow.  It's awesome that you guys are still here.  It's going to take a while for me to catch up with everything.  Ahhhh.  I'm kind of overwhelmed.  I haven't played computer games since the last time I played TF2.  Except starcraft.  I still played that shit like it was my job.  Sorry about my drunken Intro post that kind of makes me look like an asshole.  I was thinking of rewriting it altogether, buttt what's done is done.  Geoff - I don't know how you know about my video, but that's awesome.  What a small world.  I got 9 days OSS and was banned from prom last year.  The ACLU came in to support me, but couldn't do anything except drum up hatred for my school district in Lancaster.  Nothing else exciting happens in the papers anyways.  I'm a freshy at University of Rochester.  It's nice here.  Parties aren't quite up to what I expected, but it's still a blast.  I'll buy SC2 soon, but from playing the demo it seems like a much more difficult game.  I didn't buy it immediately because I was still awful after playing throughout the demo.  I don't really remember everyone too well, but over time it will come back.  I don't know if I was a jerk while playing TF2 as "I remembered him. Almost like I remembered Mr. Grey, Fyre, and Pig Mask" would imply, but I'm truly sorry if I was.  Yes, my first post was a crazy drunken post.  I'm not sure what else to throw in here.  Sorry for the wall of text, but it's been a while.  Also I'll be playing games on a macbook pro laptop soooo I know it's not ideal but it'll work I hope.  Please let me know what games are the best right now.  A lot of my time is spent playing super smash bros on N64 or fifa11 for ps3. 

Now that I see this again I realize that I've missed it. It's good to be back guys.
Badgerman of DOOM
I Stand in Spitter Goo

10-30-2010, 02:01 PM

(10-30-2010, 01:47 PM)J-Master link Wrote: I'm a freshy at University of Rochester
Almost like I remembered Mr. Grey, Fyre, and Pig Mask" would imply, but I'm truly sorry if I was

oh god hick new york my mortal enemies

also it's not a "i don't like them" it's a "these people haven't been here IN SO LONG"

Chief
BRB, Posting

10-30-2010, 02:46 PM

also i just realized
"Is This Real?"
Queen - 'Bohemian Rhapsody'

IS THIS THE REAAAAL LIIIIIIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTAAAASYYYYYY

Badgerman of DOOM
I Stand in Spitter Goo

10-30-2010, 02:48 PM

(10-30-2010, 02:46 PM)TheDarkChief link Wrote: IS THIS THE REAAAAL LIIIIIIFE
IS THIS JUST FANTAAAASYYYYYY
CAUGHT IN A LANDSLIIIIIDE
NO ESCAPE FROM REALITY

Didzo
Uninstalling

10-30-2010, 02:50 PM

hi

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

10-30-2010, 05:01 PM

(10-30-2010, 01:47 PM)J-Master link Wrote: Wowwowwow.  It's awesome that you guys are still here.  It's going to take a while for me to catch up with everything.  Ahhhh.  I'm kind of overwhelmed.  I haven't played computer games since the last time I played TF2.  Except starcraft.  I still played that shit like it was my job.  Sorry about my drunken Intro post that kind of makes me look like an asshole.  I was thinking of rewriting it altogether, buttt what's done is done.  Geoff - I don't know how you know about my video, but that's awesome.  What a small world.  I got 9 days OSS and was banned from prom last year.  The ACLU came in to support me, but couldn't do anything except drum up hatred for my school district in Lancaster.  Nothing else exciting happens in the papers anyways.  I'm a freshy at University of Rochester.  It's nice here.  Parties aren't quite up to what I expected, but it's still a blast.  I'll buy SC2 soon, but from playing the demo it seems like a much more difficult game.  I didn't buy it immediately because I was still awful after playing throughout the demo.  I don't really remember everyone too well, but over time it will come back.  I don't know if I was a jerk while playing TF2 as "I remembered him. Almost like I remembered Mr. Grey, Fyre, and Pig Mask" would imply, but I'm truly sorry if I was.  Yes, my first post was a crazy drunken post.  I'm not sure what else to throw in here.  Sorry for the wall of text, but it's been a while.  Also I'll be playing games on a macbook pro laptop soooo I know it's not ideal but it'll work I hope.  Please let me know what games are the best right now.  A lot of my time is spent playing super smash bros on N64 or fifa11 for ps3. 

Now that I see this again I realize that I've missed it. It's good to be back guys.

idk if anything SC2 is maybe easier, just takes getting used to

at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

10-30-2010, 07:40 PM

just mar5k everything as read and catch up on darama as you go.

CUBA LIBRE

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

10-30-2010, 10:44 PM

(10-30-2010, 01:47 PM)J-Master link Wrote: I don't know if I was a jerk while playing TF2 as "I remembered him. Almost like I remembered Mr. Grey, Fyre, and Pig Mask" would imply, but I'm truly sorry if I was. 
i believe it was just a reference to the period of time that you played

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Vlambo
BRB, Posting

10-31-2010, 09:27 AM

OMG ITS JMASTER

And truth bout Freshman year in college. My Frosh year last year was the best year of my life.
rumsfald

10-31-2010, 07:45 PM

(10-30-2010, 01:47 PM)J-Master link Wrote: Wowwowwow.  It's awesome that you guys are still here.  It's going to take a while for me to catch up with everything.  Ahhhh.  I'm kind of overwhelmed.  I haven't played computer games since the last time I played TF2.  Except starcraft.  I still played that shit like it was my job.  Sorry about my drunken Intro post that kind of makes me look like an asshole.  I was thinking of rewriting it altogether, buttt what's done is done.  Geoff - I don't know how you know about my video, but that's awesome.  What a small world.  I got 9 days OSS and was banned from prom last year.  The ACLU came in to support me, but couldn't do anything except drum up hatred for my school district in Lancaster.  Nothing else exciting happens in the papers anyways.  I'm a freshy at University of Rochester.  It's nice here.  Parties aren't quite up to what I expected, but it's still a blast.  I'll buy SC2 soon, but from playing the demo it seems like a much more difficult game.  I didn't buy it immediately because I was still awful after playing throughout the demo.  I don't really remember everyone too well, but over time it will come back.  I don't know if I was a jerk while playing TF2 as "I remembered him. Almost like I remembered Mr. Grey, Fyre, and Pig Mask" would imply, but I'm truly sorry if I was.  Yes, my first post was a crazy drunken post.  I'm not sure what else to throw in here.  Sorry for the wall of text, but it's been a while.  Also I'll be playing games on a macbook pro laptop soooo I know it's not ideal but it'll work I hope.  Please let me know what games are the best right now.  A lot of my time is spent playing super smash bros on N64 or fifa11 for ps3. 

tl:dr version: I'm high. Luv u man.
Duck, Duck, Goose

11-01-2010, 02:50 AM

:o
Chief
BRB, Posting

11-15-2010, 12:24 AM

(10-30-2010, 01:47 PM)J-Master link Wrote: Wowwowwow.  It's awesome that you guys are still here.
(10-30-2010, 01:47 PM)J-Master link Wrote: LOOK AT THE DATE
what happened ;_;

ribozyme
Lurker

12-01-2010, 03:07 AM

I know this man.

[Image: Pokemon_Fortress_2_by_Crystal124.jpg]