Hello There, Guest! Register

Dead nation
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-30-2010, 05:39 PM

About time its out, been waiting for it sense last year.

YouTube
      - Broadcast Yourself.

saw the Trailer for it & got me pretty physic for it, then when they neared the release date the trailers they had was a bit B/C movie feel to it :u anywho.. It looks pretty fun afew zombies do look like L4D zombie rips lol

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
HeK
Rotartsinimda

11-30-2010, 05:57 PM

Alien Swarm with L4D?
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-30-2010, 06:02 PM

So far it seems tho its only 2 players I think, playing the first mission right now. :p

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"