Hello There, Guest! Register

Podcast Resources
Evil Cheese
Sad Keeanu

12-09-2010, 11:11 AM

As you can tell, BRB Recording is currently lacking branding. This is my call out to the community for some much needed help. I'm not very artistically inclined, so I need some help creating icons, banners, and other resources that we can use for BRB, Recording's blog, twitter feed, etc. I also need some suggestions for music we can use in the podcast. Please post here if you would like to help out or have any suggestions. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2010, 04:21 PM by Evil Cheese.)
Mission Difficult
BRB, Posting

12-09-2010, 02:33 PM

I have a bunch of cookie cutter library music if you want. I can also do recording and editing of the podcast itself if you need.

Evil Cheese
Sad Keeanu

12-09-2010, 04:20 PM

(12-09-2010, 02:33 PM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: I have a bunch of cookie cutter library music if you want. I can also do recording and editing of the podcast itself if you need.

Yes, any available creative commons music that you think fits would be much appreciated. I appreciate the offer, but as far as editing and recording goes I've invested in some software to help me with that so I think I'm good for now. That being said, things may change in the future and I will definitely keep you in mind should I need some help or want to hand off responsibilities.
Mission Difficult
BRB, Posting

12-09-2010, 04:29 PM

(12-09-2010, 04:20 PM)Evil Cheese link Wrote: [quote author=Mission Difficult link=topic=5224.msg186838#msg186838 date=1291923201]
I have a bunch of cookie cutter library music if you want. I can also do recording and editing of the podcast itself if you need.

Yes, any available creative commons music that you think fits would be much appreciated. I appreciate the offer, but as far as editing and recording goes I've invested in some software to help me with that so I think I'm good for now. That being said, things may change in the future and I will definitely keep you in mind should I need some help or want to hand off responsibilities.
[/quote]

Alright, I'll upload some stuff when I get home, won't be until early January though.