Hello There, Guest! Register

AvA - Alliance of Valiant Arms
BHHammy
Lurker

02-04-2011, 03:40 PM

So, I'm wondering why nobody's made a topic on AvA yet, but I've been realizing that not many people have even HEARD of this game, apparently.

http://ava.ijji.com/

It's a F2P FPS. The temptation to compare it to Combat Arms may be overwhelming, but let me state for the record- this game stomps a lot more ass than CA does, and probably ever will.

-3 classes that you can swap between between spawns in a match, each that you can fit with their own loadouts. Point Man, which is the SMG/Shotgun close-range-combat guys. Rifleman, which take adtantage of ARs for medium-to-long range. And of course snipers who...well, I shouldn't have to explain them.
-6 points of customization on weapons that support the slots. That includes stock, barrel, trigger, sight, grip, and paint (where applicable).
-Weapons in the shop can either be bought on a "Permanent" or "expendable" basis. Armor, for the most part is Expendable-only. However, any and all equipment that is bought as expendable is all usage-based, and has a fairly large number of uses. There's a few items that are time-based, but the only one I've ever even thought was worth bothering with was the kukri.
-A LOT of weapons. And more with each content update.
-Tons of game modes.
-NO HACKERS RUNNING THROUGH IT LIKE A PLAGUE.

MIDGETS
[Image: 491e3223ab70a45fd38c00867be8f398.gif]
NOW WITH JIGGLEBONES
BHHammy
Lurker

02-10-2011, 07:19 PM

....so nobody's gonna even give this a look?  Sad

MIDGETS
[Image: 491e3223ab70a45fd38c00867be8f398.gif]
NOW WITH JIGGLEBONES
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

02-10-2011, 08:19 PM

Hrm.  Only FPS I'm playing now is Planetside.