Hello There, Guest! Register

Episode 3
Evil Cheese
Sad Keeanu

03-30-2011, 07:54 AM

Time to start working on episode 3. I've already got Karth's movie review, but I'm looking for other segments as well. I want to do a Dragon Age round-table discussion similar to our Mass Effect episode, but shorter. If you have played either or both Dragon Age games, are available next week, and would like to be on the podcast please let me know by Friday, April 1st. I want to get this segment recorded as soon as possible. If you have any ideas for a segment to be included in this episode, please let me know by Monday, April 4th.
Evil Cheese
Sad Keeanu

04-20-2011, 10:11 AM

Portal 2 is out and I believe we now have the perfect topic for Episode 3. I need volunteers for this episode and I know a good many of you have bought or otherwise acquired this game. Step up, don't be shy! I know some of you must have strong opinions you'd like to speak on. Here is the perfect platform for you to get your voice heard. I'm hoping we can record by sometime next week, so please contact me ASAP if you're interested.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

04-20-2011, 10:37 AM

I'm up for it, just set a date.
Spore
2 guys, no cups necessary

04-21-2011, 01:04 AM

60 minutes of Karf complaining that the game is easier than the first when he just got better at the game.

Feeling generous? Karf is a respectable human being. http://i.imgur.com/MTVw5.png
Thank you, Mr. Pelican.
PyroZombie
BRB, Posting

04-24-2011, 04:54 AM

I was semi-involved with the whole arg thing if you want a look at that, but my mic is everything from "Broken" to "possessed by small angry dog".

[Image: zombie_che_sticker_400.jpg]

Blue Crew.....I got nothing flashy set up.