Hello There, Guest! Register

PSA: PS3 DATA BREACH - CHANGE PASSWORDS / CREDIT CARDS
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

05-11-2011, 06:26 PM

Alittle odd, in order to post a comment on the blog you'd need to log onto the Psn.. which is down & yet other people have been posting comments on there.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Maxon
BRB, Posting

05-14-2011, 09:09 PM

Firmware update for the PSN is out now for password changing.  PSN should be starting to go up now.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

05-14-2011, 10:44 PM

(05-14-2011, 09:09 PM)Maxon link Wrote: Firmware update for the PSN is out now for password changing.  PSN should be starting to go up now.

yep, it's up for me.

http://venturebeat.com/2011/05/14/sony-p...ck-online/ an article on it.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/1...egins-now/ a map showing what states have service again.

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

05-14-2011, 11:40 PM

Still down here But hopeful lol Tongue

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Wyrmidon
BRB, Posting

05-15-2011, 08:19 AM

(05-14-2011, 11:40 PM)Reevesith link Wrote: Still down here But hopeful lol Tongue

PSN may force you to change your password. It's making me do it to sign in. And just a forewarning, the update wipes the PS3. i think you can redownload things you have, but I'd make a back up if you can beforehand.

EDIT - I'm an idiot, of course it will let you redownload it. It let you do it before PSN went down too.  :-X

[Image: believebanner7.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2011, 08:37 AM by Wyrmidon.)
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-15-2011, 11:51 PM

duuuuurrrrrrrp wrong thread.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

06-04-2011, 03:17 AM

thought this was funny, reading the comments on the PS+ FAQ area on the comment 10 had a good point

"Ok, nice summary. But screw PlayStation Blog.Share. You might as well ask God to strike you down with lightning, it won’t happen. Blog.Share is just there to simplify the answer to the hordes of people making requests with one sentence “send us your feedback and suggestions using the PlayStation.Blog Share”

How about addressing any of them? can anyone mention 1, just ONE of the top 20 requests in blog.share than has been taken care of? and another question is, before this year 2010 ends, will any of the top 10 requests be granted to the delusional-wishful dreaming masses?"

The only one out of the top ten ideas that was "granted" was the game save storage idea made March 17, 2010 & was announced on March 9, 2011 that it'd get it.. I wounder if they just skim through the Blog ideas & tag the ones close to what ever their working on & label it "Ideas in Action"

[/move]