Hello There, Guest! Register

Need to create a dvd of Youtube videos (more important than it sounds)
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

05-06-2011, 03:41 PM

My dad is trying to prevent my crazy ex-stepmom from getting complete guardianship of my little brother. He is autistic, but that doesn't mean he is incompetent. My dad wants him to only have limited guardianship over some matters he'd have trouble with on his own, she wants to get full guardianship of him so she can collect his social security payments (admitted that to my dad in a phone call).

The youtube videos are about autism. It's the only way my dad can get them (he actually contacted the producer). I found a youtube downloader and got the files as .flv. But I can't figure out how to make them into a dvd. I tried converting them into an avi so that I could then convert them into an mp4 which I believe is the format needed to make a dvd playable disk. But that turned out terrible. I've run out of free programs to use and google ideas. Can anyone help?

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-06-2011, 03:55 PM

This worked for me, and the quality is still pretty good.

http://benderconverter.com/
HeK
Rotartsinimda

05-06-2011, 04:50 PM

DVDs use Mpeg2.

Download the MP4 versions from Youtube using something like the Firefox plugin '1-click YouTube Video Downloader' then use something easy like Nero Vision to convert, arrange and author a DVD.