Hello There, Guest! Register

Condolence prize - 2 free games and fee PS+ for 30 days for getting hacked
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

06-07-2011, 09:16 AM

Everyone who has a PS3 should check the store. You can get 2 free (out of 5 choices) PS3 games, 2 free (out of 5 choices) PSP games, and a month of PS+ which really only seems good for getting free and discounted shit. Go to the playstation store and go to welcome back.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

06-07-2011, 10:54 AM

Grabbed Infamous and Dead Nation myself.  Dead Nation is more entertaining than I thought it would be. It's basically a top down version of Left 4 Dead.  Well I would almost say it IS a top down L4D as it shares so much with that game, it's original stuff coming in coin collecting from zombie killing and finding loot boxes or opening car trunks, which are used to buy and upgrade the guns.

And been meaning to play Infamous ever since I got a PS3, but never got around to it.  Good timing with Infamous 2 just coming out today I think lol The game has some horrible animation, but it's some good fun.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

06-07-2011, 10:23 PM

I got Infamous and Dead Nation for the PS3. Little Big Planet and Killzone for the PSP. Infamous is super fucking fun. I've been wanting to play it for awhile. Good thing I waited.

Also take note. Games you get for free through PS+ can only be used when you are a PS+ subscriber. When you lose the subscription you lose your access to the free game. This doesn't apply when you buy discounted games.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-12-2011, 03:27 PM

Hoping My plus is still going Nope :/

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2011, 05:43 PM by Reevesith.)