Hello There, Guest! Register

Another new guy
merfin
N00b

06-26-2011, 03:44 PM

Howdy folks,

I'm new here but I've crafted myself a few mines in my day. I've been looking for a good multiplayer server and I know a few guys here so they said I should come on over. That's about it really. In my spare time I like to hollow out mountains and build houses inside them. I'd love to get in there and start building, until then enjoy this delicious pie.

(
                  )
            __..---..__
    ,-='    /  |  \    `=-.
    :--..___________..--;
    \.,_____________,./ 
Gasman
Lurker

06-26-2011, 03:55 PM

(06-26-2011, 03:44 PM)merfin link Wrote:                   (
                   )
            __..---..__
     ,-='     /  |  \     `=-.
     \.,_____________,./ 

I don't know about this guy. He's just using us for Minecraft, but he DID bring pie.

Is it shepherd's pie? And does it have or not have real shepherd in it? Only one of the two will make me accept you. You have to figure out which.
If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

06-26-2011, 04:00 PM

Wrex?
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

06-26-2011, 04:01 PM

(06-26-2011, 03:55 PM)Gasman link Wrote: [quote author=merfin link=topic=5737.msg212126#msg212126 date=1309121042]

(
                   )
            __..---..__
     \.,_____________,./ 

I don't know about this guy. He's just using us for Minecraft, but he DID bring pie.

Is it shepherd's pie? And does it have or not have real shepherd in it? Only one of the two will make me accept you. You have to figure out which.
[/quote]
Nah, that's a desert pie. Shepard pie isn't actually pie at all.
backfire
Uninstalling

06-26-2011, 04:23 PM

(06-26-2011, 04:01 PM)Karth link Wrote: [quote author=Gasman link=topic=5737.msg212128#msg212128 date=1309121729]
[quote author=merfin link=topic=5737.msg212126#msg212126 date=1309121042]

(
                   )
            __..---..__
     \.,_____________,./ 

[/quote]
[/quote]
My bet's on apple, since it looks fresh baked and all. Though, I'm not gunna be the guinea pig here. Last time I did that, it ended up being Shepard pie. Had that taste stuck in my mouth for a month.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

06-26-2011, 04:45 PM

(06-26-2011, 04:01 PM)Karth link Wrote: [quote author=Gasman link=topic=5737.msg212128#msg212128 date=1309121729]
[quote author=merfin link=topic=5737.msg212126#msg212126 date=1309121042]

(
                   )
            __..---..__
     \.,_____________,./ 

[/quote]
[/quote]
Mmm, desert pie.
[Image: 102752753_a8467a712c.jpg?v=0]

Striker
Lurker

06-26-2011, 08:06 PM

Pie? ....

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDbxpmyZmWQ[/flash]
Hobospartan
BRB, Posting

06-26-2011, 09:27 PM

(06-26-2011, 04:00 PM)If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link Wrote: Wrex?

Shepard.

(04-18-2011, 10:39 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:yeah dude getting a finger in the ass is like taking a really good poop
(06-12-2012, 07:48 AM)HeK link Wrote:And people wonder why the US has the highest crime and murder rates out of any developed or first-world nation.

Total lack of metric system.
(01-27-2013, 11:14 PM)LT Crow link Wrote:This is why you keep a stocked bar.  You don't ever run out of booze.  You just might have to switch to a different drink.
(11-05-2013, 08:35 PM)rumbot link Wrote:I don't think I've ever said this, but, wow that's an amazing dress and whoever designed it should get an award.
(01-03-2014, 12:08 AM)CPT Crow link Wrote:I have bourbon on my keyboard.  It got there through my nose.
[Image: brosquadtaghobro-1.png]
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

06-26-2011, 10:02 PM

(06-26-2011, 09:27 PM)Hobospartan link Wrote: [quote author=If-I-Die-Its-LAG! link=topic=5737.msg212130#msg212130 date=1309122012]
Wrex?

Shepard.
[/quote]

Quote:"Come on Shepard" Wrex growled, "you got nothing squishy woman"

"Oh yeah, does that Genophage affect your brain too? Because you must forget I'm the butcher of Torfan so what makes you think one Krogan is gonna stand in my way Wrex."Shepard stood unfazed as Wrex pointed a shotgun at her. She was trying to convince him to go along with the plan to destroy Saren's cloning facility and the Genophage cure along with it.

"I thought you respected me enough to know that this means everything for my people"

"You mean the people you told me that you've given up on. Remember there's no going back. So what you turned into a pussy on me Wrex, I thought you of all people had your emotions in check, WILLIAMS keep your ass where you are, I do not what you interfering in this!" Shepard barked as Ashley crept back to her spot beside Kaiden.

"Don't pull that crap with me Shepard, I can make them listen if I bring them a cure, without it their blind fools who won't listen to reason"

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about Krogans not Salarians. All you Krogan are is bloodthirsty dinosaurs who waste your long life spans fighting and dying so why waste a precious cure on them when they'll just fight themselves into extinction. If you can't get them to follow you without a cure then you're no better than a Grunt. True leadership doesn't come with victory in hand, true leadership comes when victory is impossible. Alenko!"

"Yes Commander!" Kaiden straightened at attention.

"Punch Garrus in the mouth, without biotics"

"Yes M'am!" Alenko turned to Garrus, giving him an "I'm sorry for this" look and knocked him to the ground with the hardest punch he could muster.

"Tali!"

"Yes Shepard!" Tali also stood at attention, despite not even being in the Alliance.

"Kick Ashley in the shins and punch Liara in her stomach" moments Later Ashley yelped in pain and Liara was doubled over and out of breath.

"You see that Wrex? I just got two of my squad to attack the rest and they didn't even think about how wrong the order was, just that they'd better do it or face my wrath. If you can't lead the Krogan then I'll leave Alenko to command the Normandy and I'll get the Krogan to bow to me instead. Now for the last time fall in line or I will beat you to death with my fists and then use your corpse as a meat shield on the assault on the cloning facility."

"…Fine Shepard, you win." Wrex lowered his shotgun and put it on his back again.

"Good, now get your ass back on the Normandy, you're off the mission."

"What? Saren's using my people and you're not going to let me have a shot at him?"

"If you question my orders one more time I'll shove my fist so far down your throat that" Wrex could swear that he saw her turn into a female Krogan right before his eyes. "I'll be using your redundant nervous system like puppet strings for pure amusement."

"Yes M'am" Wrex huffed and walked back to the Normandy.

After the assault on the base, ending with Alenko staying behind to make sure the bomb went off and the Normandy being locked down and Shepard "stealing" her ship and going rouge…

"Shepard, I heard you were feeling upset so I came to cheer you up." Wrex said as the doors to her cabin closed behind him.

"What are you gonna tell me one of your old war stories, need me to find something else that belonged to your family? Unless you want me to beat the hell out of you I suggest you go back down to the cargo hold."

"I'd like that, a lot. See, you talked a good game on Virmire, but I realized no scrawny human like you could ever do any real damage to a Krogan without a mass accelerator weapon in her hands, so yeah I'd like you to beat the hell out of me Shepard." Wrex smirked at the soldier knowing she'd take his bluff and attack him with all her might.

"Alright you big dumbass!" Shepard leaped across the room and punched Wrex as hard as she could, staggering Wrex almost back to the door.

"Ha, you punch a child that's five years from the rite of passage, hardly enough to use my nervous system like puppet-" Wrex was interrupted by another fist and three more punches after that to his chest, then a kick to the jaw and finished by throwing Wrex into the middle of the room and mounting him. "I'm so bored Shepard, let me know when you really start hitting with all you've got" Shepard wound up then slammed her fist into his chest cracking his armor. "Now we're getting somewhere" Wrex returned fire and planted his fist against Kallen's jaw, and she retaliated with a head butt. "You…you dare?"

"Yeah I dare. I read up on Krogan culture and a head butt is the ultimate humiliation for you beasts, so yeah I "Kallen head butted Wrex again, "fucking" once more, DARE!" and another one. Though she kept her visage up her head was killing her because of Wrex's plates.

"You've got some nerve head butting me like that!"

"And you've got some nerve having a hard on from me head butting you, yeah I feel it and it's kind of hot, so get your dinosaur ass out of that armor and fuck me before I get my shotgun."

"Heh, you don't waste time, fine then but I lead" Wrex smirked as he rolled her onto her back and proceeded to rip her alliance fatigues off along with his armor.

"you better lead well or I'll take it back from you-OH!" Shepard yelped once Wrex got situated and started their fight for supremacy of mating. Wrex was doing a fine job, keeping his relentless pound of Shepard consistent, not letting her find any openings, until she manufactured one.

"Oh, Alenko, what are you doing here?" Shepard stopped to look but saw nothing except the room turning and Shepard sitting on top of him, "god you're stupid Shepard said as she took control and never relinquished it until she was completely satisfied with Wrex.

"I've gotta say Shepard, for a human, you fuck pretty well." Wrex sighed as the two got some much needed rest.

"And for a Krogan, you come pretty fast. God I feel pregnant."

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these