Hello There, Guest! Register

Substances/drugs
Duck, Duck, Goose

06-30-2011, 06:57 AM

Gotta try shrooms and acid at least once. I smoked salvia once. I was watching my friend play Just Cause 2, and for a good couple of minutes I thought I was the motorbike in the game. Don't think I ever want to try it again.
Kirby
Uninstalling

06-30-2011, 09:06 AM

(06-30-2011, 06:57 AM)Nitrous Oxide link Wrote: Gotta try shrooms and acid at least once. I smoked salvia once. I was watching my friend play Just Cause 2, and for a good couple of minutes I thought I was the motorbike in the game. Don't think I ever want to try it again.

Salvia is the shit.

I always get a permanent laughtrack in my peripheral...hearing?

[Image: fastdlusage.png]

[Image: b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png]
[Image: b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png]
[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png]

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]

[Image: amd.jpg]
[Image: radeon.jpg]
[Image: win7.jpg]
[Image: ubuntu.jpg]
[Image: xp.jpg]
[Image: chrome.jpg]
[Image: pyro.jpg]
k0ala
BRB, Posting

06-30-2011, 09:45 AM

huehuehuehuehuehuehue
Hallucinogen - Gamma Goblins

Trust. Trust the dealer not to sell you bad shit. Trust that your friends will have your back if something bad happens. Trust your prior research on tripreports and erowid to know what's going to happen in the progression of your drug experience. Trust your own mind, that even if you see or hear or feel something, you won't panic and think you're going insane or that hell has just opened. Trust that this trip has a beginning and an end, and the drug will leave you alone after 12 hours max.

Senses are going to go crazy. You might see a sound or taste a color. Patterns won't line up smoothly anymore; every picture is suddenly an optical illusion. Curtains will appear to be moving. Walls will breathe. Wise old ape fears are going to tickle your mind: spiders, insects, rotten fruit, alligators, lions. Remember your buddies? They're going to help you get the spiders off if there are any. And if you're just a silly trippin' fool, they'll convince you there aren't any bugs and you should stop slapping your clothes.

If it's a really good trip, it might hook up parts of your brain that weren't online before. It might feel like God talking to you, but it's just another part of You.

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
shoopfox
BRB, Posting

06-30-2011, 06:25 PM

(06-30-2011, 09:06 AM)Kirby, the FaNspyPyro link Wrote: [quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5743.msg212730#msg212730 date=1309435058]
Gotta try shrooms and acid at least once. I smoked salvia once. I was watching my friend play Just Cause 2, and for a good couple of minutes I thought I was the motorbike in the game. Don't think I ever want to try it again.

Salvia is the shit.

[/quote]

Salvia made me freak the shit out of my sister and laugh nonstop for ten minutes before it was abruptly over. Weed's more my speed :3
matter11
BRB, Posting

07-01-2011, 12:01 AM

(06-30-2011, 06:25 PM)Señor Pinchy link Wrote: [quote author=Kirby, the FaNspyPyro link=topic=5743.msg212735#msg212735 date=1309442776]
[quote author=Nitrous Oxide link=topic=5743.msg212730#msg212730 date=1309435058]

Salvia is the shit.

[/quote]

Salvia made me freak the shit out of my sister and laugh nonstop for ten minutes before it was abruptly over. Weed's more my speed :3
[/quote]

i've done salvia like 4 times, I've never lost touch with reality more than that. hallucinations/delusions have included being in a cartoonish warehouse for buses, thinking there are chains on the walls attached to my mouth, perceiving the arrangement of the room as pages in a book and wanting them to turn, not being able to figure out if I was leaning my head on a bed, and thinking I was a tv episode recorded on a tape going through a complicated vcr loading system. The last one I got pretty anxious because as I recall I just really wanted the episode to end.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-04-2011, 10:15 PM

I've bumped this thread to commune drug stories. Even if you don't do any of them it's always fun to hear.

I will describe my experiences with salvia as living in a dream. Not an aspiration dream, I mean what happens when you fall asleep. That is, I felt neither good nor bad during the trip, I just experienced it as I would the real world: neutral.

So the first time I did salvia was with a few of my friends. I has pretty low concentration salvia and to trip, I filled a mini-bubbler's entire bowl and took it in one hit. I held it as long as I could and after about 15 second of holding the entire hit I felt like the world was rotating backwards towards me. I know realize it was my eyes rolling back but me perceiving it as the world doing it. As I sat down on the floor my brain started to pick up on my surroundings, making continual connections on patterns I saw and forming a dream-like reality. I essentially pictured myself in a warehouse, a warehouse for school buses. I legitimately "saw" these tall shelves (much like the ones at bj's or costco) with nothing but full size school buses on them. Forklifts were also carrying school buses around. I recall being upset at the people (even though I didn't see any, and complained that people weren't doing their job. (my friends confirmed later taht I was talking at them about not doing their job. after awhile I came back to reality a bit more. I wanted to lie my head on the bed next to me (in irl, my friend's bed) but I literally could not tell whether my head was on it or not. I visualized myself and saw after images of my head, as if in motion, extending from my head to my friend's bed on my side. After a moment I went crazy not knowing whether I was sitting up or resting my head and emphatically struck the bed with my head to makes sure it ended up there. After a little bit of resting there I came back to reality.  the entire trip felt about 30 seconds to a minute long but according to my friends I was out of it for about five minutes. I felt very anxious after the trip as if I had a task to do but didn't know what. That was the only negative emotion I had from the experience, but I didn't ahve them again on my later trips because I was more ready for it. A lot of peopel recommend not doing salvia and I can understand why. But although I did not enjoy the trip per se, I really really enjoy having the experience just because it really was interesting. I've done salvia 4 times and if desired I can describe my other trips.

Anybody else experienced with drugs (kirby) care to share?

p.s. I'm a little twisted atm so I apologize for poor writing.

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

09-04-2011, 11:31 PM

I'm still curious about Salvia. I'm interested in having some kind of trip as safely as possible, and I've heard this is one of the ways to do so... and yet I've heard a lot of people claiming negative trips from it specifically. Like, the theme and content of trips while on salvia are negative.

Thoughts?
k0ala
BRB, Posting

09-05-2011, 02:17 AM

Salvia's saving grace is its duration. If you smoke it you can get completely unreal for 3 minutes, and come back to reality in 10 minutes. So even if you astrally project and get stuck in the windowblinds, you won't be there for too terribly long and you can have the rest of the night to talk about your trip and firmly center yourself in ordinary life. You won't commit to spending 4 hours in cloudcuckooland like you would with a hit of acid.

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-05-2011, 02:40 AM

My friend says he's gonna get some shroom chocolates for us. I'll probably try it.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-05-2011, 11:17 AM

(09-04-2011, 11:31 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I'm still curious about Salvia. I'm interested in having some kind of trip as safely as possible, and I've heard this is one of the ways to do so... and yet I've heard a lot of people claiming negative trips from it specifically. Like, the theme and content of trips while on salvia are negative.

Thoughts?

the surest way to enjoy it is being ready for it. definitely try weed first so you've experienced an alteration of mind before. Also, the only negative feeling for me that was recurring was anxiety of needing to do a task, and that was more on the cool down of the trip than the actual one. Just have someone or yourself reassure you that there's nothing you need to do.

Luinbariel

09-05-2011, 11:23 AM

(09-05-2011, 11:17 AM)matter11 link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5743.msg221455#msg221455 date=1315197103]
I'm still curious about Salvia. I'm interested in having some kind of trip as safely as possible, and I've heard this is one of the ways to do so... and yet I've heard a lot of people claiming negative trips from it specifically. Like, the theme and content of trips while on salvia are negative.

Thoughts?

the surest way to enjoy it is being ready for it. definitely try weed first so you've experienced an alteration of mind before. Also, the only negative feeling for me that was recurring was anxiety of needing to do a task, and that was more on the cool down of the trip than the actual one. Just have someone or yourself reassure you that there's nothing you need to do.
[/quote]

Hm. I think I like the sound of this, specifically the shortness of it. I wonder why it's so short? RESEARCH TIME.

Also I wonder what sort it is. Surely not the kind that's growing in my garden. I remember working in a greenhouse when it started to get popular to smoke salvia in our area and SO many kids came in looking for it.
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-05-2011, 03:36 PM

(09-05-2011, 11:23 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=5743.msg221485#msg221485 date=1315239427]
[quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5743.msg221455#msg221455 date=1315197103]

Thoughts?

[/quote]

Hm. I think I like the sound of this, specifically the shortness of it. I wonder why it's so short? RESEARCH TIME.

Also I wonder what sort it is. Surely not the kind that's growing in my garden. I remember working in a greenhouse when it started to get popular to smoke salvia in our area and SO many kids came in looking for it.
[/quote]

salvia divinorum. And you don't actually use the plant leaves (you might be able to chew them for a buzz) but the process involves cooking and breaking the leaves down to a concentration. I had a weak concentration so I had to hit an entire bowl of it to get a hard trip. Hgiher concentrations are more expensive and can get way up there in price.

Luinbariel

09-05-2011, 04:59 PM

(09-05-2011, 03:36 PM)matter11 link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5743.msg221486#msg221486 date=1315239829]
[quote author=matter11 link=topic=5743.msg221485#msg221485 date=1315239427]
[quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5743.msg221455#msg221455 date=1315197103]

Thoughts?

[/quote]

[/quote]

salvia divinorum. And you don't actually use the plant leaves (you might be able to chew them for a buzz) but the process involves cooking and breaking the leaves down to a concentration. I had a weak concentration so I had to hit an entire bowl of it to get a hard trip. Hgiher concentrations are more expensive and can get way up there in price.
[/quote]

It's weird, I've seen a lot of folks saying that chewing the leaves is supposed to be a good way of going about it as well? I dunno. Time for me to read more.
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

09-05-2011, 05:10 PM

(09-05-2011, 04:59 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: It's weird, I've seen a lot of folks saying that chewing the leaves is supposed to be a good way of going about it as well? I dunno. Time for me to read more.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia.shtml

erowid is a good place to read about this kinda stuff

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Kirby
Uninstalling

09-05-2011, 05:33 PM

(09-04-2011, 11:31 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I'm still curious about Salvia. I'm interested in having some kind of trip as safely as possible, and I've heard this is one of the ways to do so... and yet I've heard a lot of people claiming negative trips from it specifically. Like, the theme and content of trips while on salvia are negative.

Thoughts?

Make sure you get the lowest strength extract that the store sells if/when you do get it. The 3 common ones are 5x, 10x and 20x, at least around my place. I made the mistake of grabbing some 20x my first time because "pfft, I've dropped shrooms, more types of pills than I can count, smoked so much weed it's silly, cocaine, whatever, this shit isn't nothin, I can handle this easy" - and I had the worst trip of my life.

I spent about 40 minutes thinking that the entire world was laughing at me, degrading me and generally making me wish I wasn't even alive. I was in such a horrible state of mind that I honestly think I was capable of taking my own life at that point, if I could have managed to crawl out of my chair. I never went anywhere near it again for over a year, it put me off so badly. I made 2 very large mistakes in that instance; I tried a new substance who's effects I had never personally experienced, and I did it by myself.

Fast forward to the next time I smoked some, a few friends had never smoked it, and since I had at least experienced it, I volunteered to be the caretaker while they tried some. We got the weakest strength, and after watching the 3 of them go through the experience and have about the best time of their lives according to their breath:laughter ratio, I decided to give it another shot seeing as how I wouldn't be alone again. This time around, it worked out quite nicely. I had a great time. At the lowest strength, and if you don't suck in an entire bowl in one pull, you won't hallucinate or anything, you'll just get an extremely happy cerebral feeling. Things like your pants rubbing on your legs will feel wonderful, and you'll be happy as a pig in shit.

Ever since that time, I've never had a bad time, be it solo or in a group. I've since worked myself back up to the stronger/est stuff and I can smoke it by myself safely now, but that comes with time. Normally I don't smoke it straight now either, I'll sprinkle a bunch in pack my steamroller with the marijiganga, that makes for a really fun high.

[Image: fastdlusage.png]

[Image: b_350_20_5A6C3E_383F2D_D2E1B5_2E3226.png]
[Image: b_350_20_FFAD41_E98100_000000_591F11.png]
[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png]

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]

[Image: amd.jpg]
[Image: radeon.jpg]
[Image: win7.jpg]
[Image: ubuntu.jpg]
[Image: xp.jpg]
[Image: chrome.jpg]
[Image: pyro.jpg]
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-05-2011, 06:10 PM

(09-05-2011, 05:33 PM)Kirby the Dick link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5743.msg221455#msg221455 date=1315197103]

Thoughts?

[kirby spiel]

[/quote]

I've heard my friends talk about spicing their weed with salvia but have never done it myself. What ratio/concentration do you use and how's it feel?

Luinbariel

09-05-2011, 07:21 PM

I was reading about it on erowid today a bit actually. Not enough yet, but a bit. I'm still not sure how easy it is to get this stuff, haven't actually LOOKED.

Otherwise I had no intention of taking anything other than the lowest concentration, nor of doing it alone, at least not the first time. I very much would rather have HeK or someone else I trust completely babysitting me the first time.

A hallucination is what I want, but I guess I'd be ok if I didn't get one. I'm interested to see what I'd see though.
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-05-2011, 07:45 PM

(09-05-2011, 07:21 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: I was reading about it on erowid today a bit actually. Not enough yet, but a bit. I'm still not sure how easy it is to get this stuff, haven't actually LOOKED.

Otherwise I had no intention of taking anything other than the lowest concentration, nor of doing it alone, at least not the first time. I very much would rather have HeK or someone else I trust completely babysitting me the first time.

A hallucination is what I want, but I guess I'd be ok if I didn't get one. I'm interested to see what I'd see though.

how does HeK feel about these newfound drug ambitions anyway? Has he ever smoked pot or done any drug?

Luinbariel

09-05-2011, 08:24 PM

(09-05-2011, 07:45 PM)matter11 link Wrote: [quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5743.msg221542#msg221542 date=1315268505]
I was reading about it on erowid today a bit actually. Not enough yet, but a bit. I'm still not sure how easy it is to get this stuff, haven't actually LOOKED.

how does HeK feel about these newfound drug ambitions anyway? Has he ever smoked pot or done any drug?
[/quote]

They are far from new, actually, and he knows. I have asked him how he felt about it. There is thus far nothing I am interested in or have wanted to try that I have not discussed with him first.

He said he's ok with it if I want to try this so long as I do so safely, but that he is not interested himself. In fact we have experimented together in the past, with DXM and some other thing I don't remember. He had an experience while I did not (due to my weight I required a higher dose than he did but I was too scared to do it after seeing how much it made him throw up).

I'm not entirely sure how to say this, but... Of course I've talked to him about it, and if he were not ok with it I'd be much less inclined to do it, although not because I need anyone's permission to do anything.

Let me ask another question then.

Out of those of you who have tried this, did it cause you to sweat profusely? I've read here and there that it caused a few people to sweat a lot. If this is the case then the idea stops here for me, as my whole skin issue thing makes that kind of sweating not possible.
matter11
BRB, Posting

09-05-2011, 09:40 PM

(09-05-2011, 08:24 PM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=matter11 link=topic=5743.msg221544#msg221544 date=1315269924]
[quote author=Luinbariel link=topic=5743.msg221542#msg221542 date=1315268505]

[/quote]

They are far from new, actually, and he knows. I have asked him how he felt about it. There is thus far nothing I am interested in or have wanted to try that I have not discussed with him first.

He said he's ok with it if I want to try this so long as I do so safely, but that he is not interested himself. In fact we have experimented together in the past, with DXM and some other thing I don't remember. He had an experience while I did not (due to my weight I required a higher dose than he did but I was too scared to do it after seeing how much it made him throw up).

I'm not entirely sure how to say this, but... Of course I've talked to him about it, and if he were not ok with it I'd be much less inclined to do it, although not because I need anyone's permission to do anything.

Let me ask another question then.

Out of those of you who have tried this, did it cause you to sweat profusely? I've read here and there that it caused a few people to sweat a lot. If this is the case then the idea stops here for me, as my whole skin issue thing makes that kind of sweating not possible.
[/quote]

I don't recall ever sweating due to any drugs but you could always have your babysitter keep an ice bag on hand to atleast keep your mind at ease. feeling comfortable going in is essential.