Hello There, Guest! Register

Everyone is John
Greatbacon
The Most Delicious of All Meats

08-16-2011, 12:43 PM

Shit, sorry I keep letting this thread slip gentlemen.  Going with all the bets I've received so far, Matter11 won the bet, so you're in control now.

The bus jerks to a stop and you open your eyes.  The bus driver is staring back down the aisle at you, clearly irritated that you are still on the bus.
"End of the line pal, time to get off."  He thumbs in the general direction of the door.  You can't really remember why you were riding on a bus to begin with, and as you look around you realize you are now in a part of town that is not only unfamiliar, but looks almost down right hostile towards you.  What do you do?
matter11
BRB, Posting

08-16-2011, 03:45 PM

(08-16-2011, 12:43 PM)Greatbacon link Wrote: Shit, sorry I keep letting this thread slip gentlemen.  Going with all the bets I've received so far, Matter11 won the bet, so you're in control now.

The bus jerks to a stop and you open your eyes.  The bus driver is staring back down the aisle at you, clearly irritated that you are still on the bus.
"End of the line pal, time to get off."  He thumbs in the general direction of the door.  You can't really remember why you were riding on a bus to begin with, and as you look around you realize you are now in a part of town that is not only unfamiliar, but looks almost down right hostile towards you.  What do you do?

scan the area, what people, if any are around? prioritize locating women.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Greatbacon
The Most Delicious of All Meats

08-18-2011, 02:05 PM

(08-16-2011, 03:45 PM)matter11 link Wrote: [quote author=Greatbacon link=topic=5814.msg219125#msg219125 date=1313516582]
Shit, sorry I keep letting this thread slip gentlemen.  Going with all the bets I've received so far, Matter11 won the bet, so you're in control now.

scan the area, what people, if any are around? prioritize locating women.
[/quote]

There don't seem to be that many people around right now.  There are a couple of homeless people lounging in an alley nearby.  Your eagle eyes spot no women.
matter11
BRB, Posting

08-18-2011, 02:34 PM

what supplies, if any are on me? i.e. clothes, shoes, belt, money etc.

matter11
BRB, Posting

08-23-2011, 09:28 AM

bumpsky