Hello There, Guest! Register

Pony Thread
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-21-2012, 11:32 PM

Dan Vs FiM: Crayon Vision

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

09-28-2012, 12:26 AM

Cup cakes anyone?
[Image: chainsawfuntimewithpinkiepie.gif]

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
rilnac
ACEN Papparazzi

10-10-2012, 03:38 AM

My Little Pony: Friendship was magic

Firefly [Music]

September [SFM]
Didzo
Uninstalling

10-17-2012, 04:06 AM

[Image: c92h4.jpg]

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
HeK
Rotartsinimda

10-17-2012, 08:46 AM

(10-17-2012, 04:06 AM)Didzo link Wrote: [Image: c92h4.jpg]

Note that the sex of the child is male and that the birthdate is in December, so this is from at least 2011.
I went to school with a girl named Star Twilight, so this isn't too far off.
k0ala
BRB, Posting

10-17-2012, 07:31 PM

Con-Tact Caffeine, the caffeinated soap people, now have MLP inspired soap scents, one for each of the Mane 6. Yes, there is a price break on quantities of six.

http://contactcaffeine.bigcartel.com/

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
k0ala
BRB, Posting

11-09-2012, 10:03 AM

[Image: tO05m.jpg]

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-11-2012, 05:08 PM

[Image: ponyhophoneydoo100.gif]

[/move]
matter11
BRB, Posting

11-21-2012, 01:55 AM

gonna rate the season opener a B-

delivered in the areas that people expect such as songs and humor. plot almost felt rushed seeing as how the villain didn't get any character development or even screen time. just didn't wow me.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
k0ala
BRB, Posting

12-31-2012, 06:05 PM

[Image: Br9Vv.jpg]

CorpseFactor
BRB, Posting

12-31-2012, 08:24 PM

This season is pretty meh.

k0ala
BRB, Posting

01-28-2013, 01:27 PM

[Image: h57CA8B20]

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-28-2013, 10:29 PM

[Image: bitGogglesnoozing_zpsd2f6313a.gif]
Snoozey pony is snoozey

[/move]
k0ala
BRB, Posting

03-27-2013, 01:31 AM

[SFM] Party Hard

VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

11-23-2013, 04:19 PM

Mmmm, frosting.

Also eeeeeee Season 4

Woo hoo ACEN here I come.
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-23-2013, 05:40 PM

Ponys!
[Image: yupbit_zpsd20408c7.gif]

[/move]
Kor
Crits = Skill

11-23-2013, 08:36 PM

Can anyone testify to the quality since Faust left?

I was charmed by her previous work(Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Powerpuff Girls) and watched the first 2 seasons, but stopped after hearing about her leaving. By the end of the second season, it was noticeable that her presence wasn't in the room during the production. Sad

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

11-25-2013, 12:35 AM

(11-23-2013, 08:36 PM)Kor link Wrote: Can anyone testify to the quality since Faust left?

I was charmed by her previous work(Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Powerpuff Girls) and watched the first 2 seasons, but stopped after hearing about her leaving. By the end of the second season, it was noticeable that her presence wasn't in the room during the production. Sad

I feel since she left the show now feels like it has a better continuous story. The art and scenes are much better then the first 2 seasons. The scene where [spoiler]Celestia is shot down by Nightmare Moon and Twilight's crying at Celestia's lifeless body[/spoiler], was intense and as many bronys are puting it the feels are really deep this season.

CorpseFactor
BRB, Posting

11-25-2013, 08:33 PM

(11-25-2013, 12:35 AM)VeraLapsa link Wrote: [quote author=Kor link=topic=5966.msg273831#msg273831 date=1385256964]

I feel since she left the show now feels like it has a better continuous story. The art and scenes are much better then the first 2 seasons. The scene where [spoiler]Celestia is shot down by Nightmare Moon and Twilight's crying at Celestia's lifeless body[/spoiler], was intense and as many bronys are puting it the feels are really deep this season.
[/quote]I dunno[spoiler] that scene was pretty obviously a flashback after watching it for a few seconds. I was more shouting, "Why do you not realize the lack of their response means that you are an observer of the past?!"[/spoiler] Still a great episode though. I enjoyed it much.

VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

11-26-2013, 12:00 AM

(11-25-2013, 08:33 PM)CorpseFactor link Wrote: [quote author=VeraLapsa link=topic=5966.msg273864#msg273864 date=1385357736]
[quote author=Kor link=topic=5966.msg273831#msg273831 date=1385256964]

[/quote]I dunno[spoiler] that scene was pretty obviously a flashback after watching it for a few seconds. I was more shouting, "Why do you not realize the lack of their response means that you are an observer of the past?!"[/spoiler] Still a great episode though. I enjoyed it much.
[/quote]
Well to be fair [spoiler]Zecora didn't tell here that the potion would show her the past and if you view it from somepony's point of view who has never seen that done on TV like we have, it would be that tragic and confusing.[/spoiler] Also winter wrap up, winter wrap up.