Hello There, Guest! Register

Transformers, Fall of Cybertron
Striker
Lurker

12-12-2011, 06:00 PM

After playing High Moons Transformers War for Cybertron earlier last year I was impressed.  It set the bar for Transformers games and opened itself up for a sequal which could have gone many ways.  Well the sequel is coming out next year in the Fall/Winter.  I think it will be well worth the wait, see for yourselves.
I suggest high res for it's full glory.
VGA 2011: Transformers Fall of Cybertron Exclusive Trailer
Chief
BRB, Posting

12-12-2011, 06:03 PM

just please say they got frank west to do megatron instead of that other fuck

as well, make it way longer and dont have some cliche thing like 'dark energon', just make it simply 'cybertron is in a civil war and shit is getting fucked up, autobots and decepticons are dying everywhere' blah blah blah

Striker
Lurker

12-12-2011, 06:10 PM

From what I've read so far, the games take place in the "Prime" universe which is what the new TV show is.  As far as this game is concerned they're a chapter from the recent story arc where Cybertron is starting to be over run with Insecticon horde.  Obviously more on the way as the release gets closer.  I don't know how much of role "Dark Energon" will play.  As far was Welker goes I don't know that.  But he is working... Transformers the Ride.... where ever that will be ಠ_ಠ