Hello There, Guest! Register

Display problems
Trace
Killing anything that twitches

12-12-2011, 06:42 PM

Been having trouble with my comp not having any display on startup. I just get one long beep and two short, which according to my mobo manual means a graphics error. After reseating my display cable it'll usually startup just fine, but it may take a few tries of swapping ports and resetting. Is my graphics card dying or something?
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

12-12-2011, 06:46 PM

i dunno i get the same thing with my rig. every time i move my computer for a lan party i have to pull the graphics card and put it back in. that and a plethora of other issues that I think are tied to having a bad motherboard.
if you have another graphics card though try swapping that out and see if it stops happening.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Trace
Killing anything that twitches

12-16-2011, 03:54 PM

So I swapped out my current graphics card for an old one and the problem magically disappeared. Looks like it's time to upgrade  :p