Hello There, Guest! Register

Gotham City Impostors
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-29-2012, 01:23 AM

anyone else trying the beta? the little mini toons on how to use the weapons crack me up X3

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

01-29-2012, 04:22 AM

I'm in the beta, haven't touched it yet tho.

And with strange aeons, even Death may lay down in the street and die.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-29-2012, 11:56 PM

well beta lvl cap is 25, but it said the full game will have 1000 O.o; I hope that means the stuff in the beta is just some of the weapons in the game.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

01-30-2012, 12:55 PM

I hit level 7 in one night. It's interesting for sure, especially when you can actually find a game.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

01-30-2012, 03:08 PM

I do love the Dead pan voice for the batman side & fast exp if you heal others :u

[/move]
Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

02-15-2012, 09:39 PM

So has anyone bought this, and what platform? I'm on 360, and I know Maxon is on PC.

Sterling's Dtoid review is less than sterlingyou see what I did there? I AM WITTY. But I'm enjoying it. I've past level 50 so far, and I'm one of the rare healers it seems.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

02-15-2012, 09:46 PM

(02-15-2012, 09:39 PM)TVs Luca link Wrote: So has anyone bought this, and what platform? I'm on 360, and I know Maxon is on PC.

Sterling's Dtoid review is less than sterlingyou see what I did there? I AM WITTY. But I'm enjoying it. I've past level 50 so far, and I'm one of the rare healers it seems.
just got it for the ps3 :u Deadpan voice for batman is fun with the mic :3
[Image: batsandwichnomtry-1.gif]

[/move]
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2012, 04:12 AM by Reevesith.)
backfire
Uninstalling

04-03-2012, 10:19 PM

Why would any of you buy an FPS for a console?

I might get this sometime down the road, but probably only by paying in hats or something.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

04-04-2012, 12:58 AM

(04-03-2012, 10:19 PM)backfire link Wrote: Why would any of you buy an FPS for a console?

I might get this sometime down the road, but probably only by paying in hats or something.
Is a nice change from tf2 & so far you don't have to pay for hat, you can but not have too, there costume coins they give to buy pants or lack off pants pants @3@;

[/move]
backfire
Uninstalling

04-04-2012, 06:59 AM

(04-04-2012, 12:58 AM)Reevesith link Wrote: [quote author=backfire link=topic=6224.msg242371#msg242371 date=1333509540]
Why would any of you buy an FPS for a console?

Is a nice change from tf2 & so far you don't have to pay for hat, you can but not have too, there costume coins they give to buy pants or lack off pants pants @3@;
[/quote]
I mean I'll try and trade hats for this game if it's ever cheap enough. Really worried about the community size. I think back to games like Bloody Good Time that had a life span of exactly one week and kinda worry about investing in cheep fps's like this.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

04-04-2012, 11:28 AM

(04-03-2012, 10:19 PM)backfire link Wrote: Why would any of you buy an FPS for a console?

Bigger community for GCI on the 360 than PC I figure. And I like my 360 so :V

Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

04-15-2012, 02:41 AM

I've had the game since it came out, had gold since January but NOBODY TO PLAY.

WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME LUCA, WHY!?

Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

04-15-2012, 12:54 PM

>8C THAT'S WHY

Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

04-15-2012, 01:01 PM

Derp, Gold ended last week

Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

04-15-2012, 09:56 PM

(04-15-2012, 01:01 PM)Vongore link Wrote: Derp, Gold ended last week
WELL FUCK YOU TOO. Get gold again, get Roller Skate'd on.