Hello There, Guest! Register

Blue Screen of Death
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

02-05-2012, 03:12 PM

So I was in the middle of minecrack, went to open chrome, and it bluescreened. I've got the dump here:

[Image: BSoD.jpg]

General google consensus says it's bad memory, but I'm between not wanting to belive that and not able to belive it. About a week ago I was working on a massive PSD and my PC was at 98% memory usage, no bluescreen. I play minecrack today and end up somewhere around 40%, bluescreen.

Anyone know? Last time I bluescreened with a "Memory related" problem I ran the diagnostic and it found nothing wrong.

Here's the dump from last time as well:
[Image: BSoD_2.jpg]
I included it because last time this was also supposed to have been caused by a memory error, after a check I found out there was no memory error.

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

02-05-2012, 03:51 PM

http://download.cnet.com/BlueScreenView/...65136.html

Also, double check to make sure your timings and voltages are correct. All of my stability problems are fixed except for dota2 crashing now.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

02-05-2012, 10:20 PM

(02-05-2012, 03:51 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: http://download.cnet.com/BlueScreenView/...65136.html

Also, double check to make sure your timings and voltages are correct. All of my stability problems are fixed except for dota2 crashing now.
Uhmn... Yes that's what I used to get those screen caps, and I think you posted in the wrong thread...

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

02-05-2012, 10:40 PM

(02-05-2012, 10:20 PM)Ekarus Ryndren link Wrote: I think you posted in the wrong thread...
I DON'T MAKE THOSE KINDS OF MISTAKES

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE