Hello There, Guest! Register

emerald city comic con
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

03-29-2012, 02:43 AM

Anyone else going? I'll only be there Saturday, they have Batman & bender, twilight sparkles, pinky & the brain, wacko & Fry. woot voice actors
http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/voice-talent/
sadly missing the Jay & silent bob bit.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

03-29-2012, 09:16 AM

Shit I wish I lived in Seattle...then I could go to PAX too  :'(

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
k0ala
BRB, Posting

03-29-2012, 01:09 PM

Maurice LaMarche (voice of The Brain) is my hero. He started really studying Orson Welles impressions after hearing the famous in-studio recording of the famous Frozen Peas commercial, where Welles finally got fed up with the commercial director and told him so as only Orson Welles could. The "Rozebud Frozen Peas" sketch from the Critic was LaMarche's big TV homage to that moment.

TL;DR super jelly that you're going Wink

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

03-29-2012, 03:19 PM

Christopher lloyd was going to be there, arriving in a motor brigade of deloreans for a showing of back to the future but he cancelled due to film shoot :/ that would of been a site to see.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"