Hello There, Guest! Register

What do I do with all this Station Cash?
Vlambo
BRB, Posting

12-30-2012, 03:54 PM

So, I bought like 13K worth of SC on there 3 for 1 day.

I got home today, and bought the Giraffe Camo. But now I have no idea what to buy. I was thinking Burster for the MAX, but what else?
k0ala
BRB, Posting

12-30-2012, 04:39 PM

Here's the list of things we have. Look in the places on this roster that are thin and consider how you want to play.
http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...pic=6680.0

And of course the roster that lives in the forum thread is obsolete so look in here.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...3h1RmVXc2c

I get the most use out of 2 Bursters for anti air MAX and 2 Comets for anti tank MAX.
After that comes Skyguard and Python HEAT for the Lightning.
Supernova VPC front gun for the Magrider and Saron HRB secondary gun.
NS Annihilator rocket launcher for your heavy assault. (It can lock on to air targets or ground targets).

[Image: i9pkpXG.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2012, 04:42 PM by k0ala.)
rumsfald

12-30-2012, 05:01 PM

try all the vehicles, try all the classes, determine your playstyle. From there, get the upgrades best for your fave classes/vehicles. Some people like flying, some don't. Some will fly a scythe, but not a lib.

Also, remember it's ok to save SC. There are new guns coming out like every week, and don't forget we have poor hungry NC and TR alts that might need swag one day. It's ok to save.
Eightball
Booze Makes Me Gay

12-30-2012, 07:29 PM

What you buy should depend on your playstyle and what sorts of situations you typically find yourself in. That said, I found the following to be worthwhile, as I use them quite often.
  • AA Max (left hand Burster). Only takes one to make every flyer regret living.
  • Saron laser cannon for the Magrider. I can't quantify how much better it is than the Basilisk; there are those of us here who would argue that it's even better than the mag's primary cannon.
  • A2A missiles for the scythe. Very easy learning curve, and not as expensive as the dumbfire rockets.

Just my personal recommendations. I wouldn't call any of them essential. Okay, maybe AA MAX.
Ianki
Pedo^H^H Appreciator of the Youth

12-30-2012, 08:10 PM

[Image: i-CV2d9W4-L.jpg]