Hello There, Guest! Register

Paper Mario Sticker Star
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

02-21-2013, 07:19 AM

Is actually pretty entertaining.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
Didzo
Uninstalling

02-21-2013, 02:37 PM

ok

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

02-21-2013, 04:15 PM

Had it for a bit, got stuck at the part where you find his body. Then on the Nintendo rewards they added paper Mario N64 to it & been playing that and having more fun.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

02-23-2013, 12:38 AM

I guess I haven't gotten that far, since I'm only on the third area. I've unlocked the fourth and fifth, but haven't made any progress since I'm focussing on finding wiggler segments.

I think I missed out on that particular reward. I bought a couple of VC games (classic Zelda, Links Awakening) as well as the download version of Brain Age so that I don't have to deal with a cart, but haven't done much else. The only game I've played through on this thing is Ocarina of Time 3D.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
Squishy3
Closet Furry

02-23-2013, 10:56 AM

One game everyone should play for the 3DS is Super Mario 3D Land. It's tied for best game on the system with Kid Icarus Uprising.