Hello There, Guest! Register

ACEN 2013 - Party Cat Playlist
[fr31ns]Karrde
The Handy Murse

05-04-2013, 03:57 PM

Ok, so every year we try to have music.  It's always kinda a pain to do.  So let's try to organize this.  I'd see several ways to do this.

First we need a laptop and some kind of half-way decent speakers.  Then there's 2 options I see.

1. We all bring a selection of MP3s, like I dunno, 10\person?  Toss them into a directory and play that on shuffle loop.
2. We try to create a pandora channel using influences from the group.  Should create an eclectic mix.  For this we'd likely need to tether a laptop to phone (since running adblock plus cuts out the commericals).

Thoughts?

<+Karrde> welp, time to learn some basic patterning skills
<@Negate> 12121212121212121212
<@Negate> there is a simple pattern
<+Karrde> I changed my mind.  Gonna cosplay as a gay demon from hell and get negate raped instead XD
<+Caffeine`work> Karrde: Gay demon? Why would you need to cosplay just go as yourself
<+FlyingMongoose> Caffeine`work: Karrde would actually have to tone it down some.
rilnac
ACEN Papparazzi

05-04-2013, 04:24 PM

I should have the same tiny laptop as last year, if you guys can dropbox or whatever some music, i can have it all pulled down ahead of time.
Evil Cheese
Sad Keeanu

05-05-2013, 11:07 PM

I'm kind of leaning towards the latter option. It's a bit easier to manage and I think it gives you a bit more randomness.
TronPaul
N00b

05-12-2013, 02:17 AM

Eh, I haven't enjoyed pandora in recent times. Seems to get caught in a rut after a certain number of songs are added.

I have an Eee PC I can bring, and if I pass number theory (fingers crossed) I'm buying myself some speakers as a graduation present.  I also have about 50 GB of music already with a pretty eclectic selection: Yoko Kano, The Pillows, Queen, The Cars, The Steve Miller Band, Random DnB tracks, Danny Byrd, Pendulum, Gaelic Storm, etc (entire library available on request ;D)

Let me know if I should bring it.

Electron Standard!
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2013, 02:20 AM by TronPaul.)
rilnac
ACEN Papparazzi

05-15-2013, 11:38 PM

(05-12-2013, 02:17 AM)TronPaul link Wrote: Eh, I haven't enjoyed pandora in recent times. Seems to get caught in a rut after a certain number of songs are added.

I have an Eee PC I can bring, and if I pass number theory (fingers crossed) I'm buying myself some speakers as a graduation present.  I also have about 50 GB of music already with a pretty eclectic selection: Yoko Kano, The Pillows, Queen, The Cars, The Steve Miller Band, Random DnB tracks, Danny Byrd, Pendulum, Gaelic Storm, etc (entire library available on request ;D)

Let me know if I should bring it.

we can totally rub our eees together

i'm also bringing some 70gb+ of god damn pretty much everything
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

05-15-2013, 11:51 PM

i got about 16 gigs of 320 or V0 on my phone of mostly electronic and hard rock if anyone wants to go through it when we get to setting up music.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

05-18-2013, 03:20 AM

PANDORA FUCKS ALL OF THIS IN YOUR GAPING ASSHOLES.

CUBA LIBRE

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu