Hello There, Guest! Register

Hey, there is About47Pandas saying hi.
About47Pandas
Lurker

10-16-2013, 05:26 PM

Hey Guys,

Names About47Pandas, or Panda, or 47, agent 47 (Interchangeable with Panda and Body Powder), Or Nate. Which ever you fancy Ill acknowledge it.

About me. Where to start. First, I am a mutual friend of FlyingMongoose, great guy. great guy. He made me a strawberry pineapple upside down cake, he made it in an easy bake oven... took him 7 hours. Great guy.

When I was two years old (this is not a joke, this is where I am starting.) I lived in Norfolk VA, My mother was in the Navy at the time, and she had a NES. Now at the age of two I picked up an unplugged NES controller, and pretended to play as my Mom played Mario Bros., that is where it began. Since then I was always a gamer, I went outside as a child... to go next door to play video games. Id say 75 percent Video games 25 percent playing outside.

High school: Gamer, Nerd, Chess team, Drama club and Football team. I got around. But When I was at home, I was playing Counterstrike, World of Warcraft, my SNES, Gameboy, with myself. The list goes on.

during high school, I have always had the endeavor of starting a Podcast, or a Youtube channel. I wanted to basically be a Radio personality. Talk about stuff and Lol at things. Well after high should I joined the US Navy so I could serve my country and also make it easier to do things like go to school and lose my virginity, Well, it worked. I have not went to school yet, but the - anyways, Ended up going to the 'suck', gettin knocked around a bit, then I was discharged.

I FINALLY GOT MY MEDICAL BENNIES AFTER 2 DAMN YEARS OF BEING OUT. Ironically in a government shutdown too.. go me.

So now that I am getting your hard earned tax dollars to literally do nothing but what I want I figured I would give back to America... wait, that sounds off. I already gave back to america, you guys owe me. jk, any case, I'm now ensuing that dream of broadcasting, Ill be going to school for Broadcasting and communications in January, If the VA will process that in this shutdown. I will also be Broadcasting via Twitch. I was talking to FlyingMongoose about this and he brought up BRBU and I instantly became interested, I miss being apart of a community. The community I was in however was me and 12 guys on a teamspeak server and we rented a CS:S server together. That was about it.

I have not yet build my PC, Ill be buying it this coming first of Nov. and when it gets here within 5-7 days Ill be playing games Like Battlefield 4, Dayz, LoL, CS1.6-Source (I dunno about CSGO, I hear bad things), etc.
Thats just off the top of my head.

FMongoose talking me into considering Planetside 2, said it was like cheesy bread wrapped in bacon with the scent of your favorite lady parts. I excitedly replied I enjoy Cheesy bread and bacon, but most of all I enjoy the smell of eyelashes... so I was convinced in considering the game.

I am quite easy going, a laughing at things kinda guy. People have said I am witty but I think I just say dumb things and people get confused. I am interested in playing team based game, Interested in playing Turn base games, Your moms base game, again, list goes on.

Also Most of the games I will play will also be broadcasted or recorded for YT.

Well thats me in a nutshell, took some time, but I made it here. Being trapped in a nutshell... Not fun.

47Pandas

[Image: reaction-shot.gif] [Image: tumblr_m3blhl0nu81rnoksyo1_500.gif][Image: SavingPrivateRyan2.gif]
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

10-16-2013, 05:56 PM

(10-16-2013, 05:26 PM)About47Pandas link Wrote: FMongoose talking me into considering Planetside 2, said it was like cheesy bread wrapped in bacon with the scent of your favorite lady parts. I excitedly replied I enjoy Cheesy bread and bacon, but most of all I enjoy the smell of eyelashes... so I was convinced in considering the game.

[Image: Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif]

Should hop on IRC if you're able irc.gamesurge.net:6667 #brbuninstalling, mumble is mumble.brbuninstalling.com port 7454

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
About47Pandas
Lurker

10-16-2013, 07:22 PM

I have not used IRC in such a long time. I think I used mumble server... once. I remember it not being appealing, but then again neither was I at that age.

My computer is not built yet, and until such time, I may not be super active, at the moment, I am just scooping up games on steam I am going to play on stream.

I am not sure if I even remember how to use mIRC. O_o

[Image: reaction-shot.gif] [Image: tumblr_m3blhl0nu81rnoksyo1_500.gif][Image: SavingPrivateRyan2.gif]
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

10-16-2013, 07:27 PM

(10-16-2013, 07:22 PM)About47Pandas link Wrote: I have not used IRC in such a long time. I think I used mumble server... once. I remember it not being appealing, but then again neither was I at that age.

My computer is not built yet, and until such time, I may not be super active, at the moment, I am just scooping up games on steam I am going to play on stream.

I am not sure if I even remember how to use mIRC. O_o

Just use mibbit.com, it's super easy.

exanimo2
Lurker

10-16-2013, 07:53 PM

Oh no.

I've got a crush on Karth's sister Ianki.
About47Pandas
Lurker

10-16-2013, 07:55 PM

(10-16-2013, 07:27 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: Just use mibbit.com, it's super easy.

I don't do drugs.

- Ill check it out.

Whats the "Oh no" for?

Didzo
Uninstalling

10-16-2013, 07:56 PM

I saw the name and was hoping for some good old Chinese spam.

I am disappointed.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
About47Pandas
Lurker

10-16-2013, 07:58 PM

(10-16-2013, 07:56 PM)Didzo link Wrote: I saw the name and was hoping for some good old Chinese spam.

I am disappointed.

Not quite sure how to take this, I am Greek, im am also 24.

Good ole' Mid 20s greek Spam.

kaese
Accepts Non-Virgin Goat Sacrifices

10-16-2013, 08:40 PM

Cheap Louis Vuitton purse for you. Dependabel and reliable shipping designer handbag to worldwide. To your home. Enjoy luxury designer handbag Prada Fendi Chanel quality and easy online shopping. www.cheapdesignerhandbag.com

Welcome 47Pandas, I like your intro.

[Image: 46qrx2X.gif]
ask me about mpreg
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

10-16-2013, 08:44 PM

Also, quit Lol and join the Dota master race.

Greatbacon
The Most Delicious of All Meats

10-16-2013, 10:01 PM

http://youtu.be/ybBe5gEvZXY?t=2s

Welcome to our wonderful little community.  I'm sure after some time in IRC or playing PS2 you'll feel right at home.
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

10-16-2013, 11:19 PM

Welcome... you will be eaten alive...

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
About47Pandas
Lurker

10-17-2013, 12:19 AM

Thanks for the welcomes and such. My computer wont be in for a bit. But until then, the computer I am on now, isnt exactly Primed for anything more then CS 1.6 and maybe playing a flash program of an etch-a-sketch

at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

10-17-2013, 06:53 AM

I knew the intro was BS when he was two years old in high school.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu