Hello There, Guest! Register

South Park: Stick of Truth
Evil Cheese
Sad Keeanu

02-15-2014, 11:31 AM

This game hasn't really been on my radar until recently. After seeing this video I'm thinking I'll have to make an exception to my usual policy of waiting for a discount or price drop. I'm not the biggest South Park fan in the world, but the thought of a Western humor-focused RPG sounds awesome.

http://youtu.be/tGzOI5ySl3w

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

03-15-2014, 02:41 AM

God, the stuff they put in it. It's like south park + n64 paper mario + costume quest. Enjoying it so far.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

03-15-2014, 01:42 PM

i wanna finish dark souls before this game, but I don't know if I'll be able to play through this one before dark souls 2 comes out.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Squishy3
Closet Furry

03-15-2014, 05:47 PM

the game isn't that long

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

03-24-2014, 10:50 AM

Anyone hit any bugs yet? so far from talking to people or getting items, your guy stuck walking one way. The Chinpokomon count at the school says there's 5 when it's 4, And the equipment count still active for the classes you don't pick but can not get them.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Goffin
BRB, Posting

03-24-2014, 11:35 AM

I've seen a couple graphical issues where content will not load correctly or gets distorted when moving next to or out of frame.    Other than that, pretty smooth.   

Game is a lot of fun and reminds me of the old school Final Fantasy game mechanics.    I'm really enjoying it.

Ball punching for Teh Win!                        
[Image: bruce%20lee%20animated%20gif.gif]    

Incoming!!!
[Image: soelb3.gif]

[Image: b_560x95.png]