Hello There, Guest! Register

ZMR
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

07-20-2014, 09:47 AM

Zombies Monsters Robots

ok so this shit is free to play, gives the nostalgia feels from gears of war (apparently some of the devs worked on gears 1), and has customization like blacklight: retribution (or insurgence or whatever the fuck they call it now)

pve and pvp modes, variety of gameplay, boss fights, campaign levels, horde horde horde

its in open beta

same people that made tera (yeah who cares right)

it's pretty fun, and looks nice.

cons: ai is more a and less i, but being beta hopefully they ramp up enemy intelligence. as far as the live players, you can't fix stupid. and sometimes ping.

overall it's a solid 7/10 in my book, having a bit of fun playing it and i'm only like a level 6. i haven't spent any money so my weapon/gear are basic

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Elder
BRB, Posting

07-20-2014, 08:19 PM

ill download it and get back to you

(06-15-2014, 03:27 PM)negate link Wrote:Hah elder you would be ramming it into Dtrains ass.