Hello There, Guest! Register

EA Sports FIFA World
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

08-03-2014, 01:00 AM

I'm not sure how many of you are real football fans like KillerObe and I. But, a while ago EA introduced a new feature into the FIFA titles called Ultimate Team.

Ultimate Team is kind of like a trading card game mixed in with a Football Manager and then the matches themselves that you can play with the ultimate team you make. It's all pretty neat.

Now pull that whole thing out of retail space add in some micro payments and you have the free to play game EA Sports FIFA World.

http://easportsfifaworld.com

So many people will ask. "Can't I just buy the best players and be the best?"

Answer part 1, buy best players yes.
Answer part 2, be the best no.

The reason 2 is a no is that first of all you have to not stuck at FIFA games also ultimate team has numerous mechanics to enforce a balance where things like players from the same country, league, or teams will have better chemistry than those differing.
The manager being from the same set helps too.
Players also have to be in the right position to perform best
Even sticking to the right formation makes a difference. While I have only recently been able to play due to some glitches that finally got fixed I can assure you a bronze level team can stand up against a gold level team if the team members have good chemistry and you are solid enough at the play.

It is Origin Only.

Sent from my subdermal neurological implant.

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2014, 12:53 PM by FlyingMongoose.)
FlyingMongoose
Uninstalling

08-25-2014, 12:54 PM

So they've updated it, you can now play online using actual real world teams (but the ultimate team earns you more coins). It's pretty close to having a straight up free to play FIFA now... plus they're "Upgrading the Engine" in September (meaning it'll probably be the FIFA 15 engine). And they're adding a few new league and teams too.

[Image: b_350_20_323957_202743_F19A15_111111.png]