Hello There, Guest! Register

ACEN 2016 | May 20-22
TronPaul
N00b

05-15-2016, 09:26 PM

(05-15-2016, 07:57 PM)Pixels Wrote: Just one more week until ACen!! Can you feel it??!?!? 

Also because I've been out of the loop, can anyone update me on the badge situation? I'm coming Friday around 2 so when and where would be the best time to grab my badge?

I'll probably be there around the same time. I'll probably be at my room (since it's the one suite we have Wednesday). If you want to PM me your contact info I can text you when I'm there or you can just ping another brbu'er that's there on Wednesday and they can get a hold of me.

Electron Standard!
Pixels
N00b

05-15-2016, 10:35 PM

(05-15-2016, 09:26 PM)TronPaul Wrote:
(05-15-2016, 07:57 PM)Pixels Wrote: Just one more week until ACen!! Can you feel it??!?!? 

Also because I've been out of the loop, can anyone update me on the badge situation? I'm coming Friday around 2 so when and where would be the best time to grab my badge?

I'll probably be there around the same time. I'll probably be at my room (since it's the one suite we have Wednesday). If you want to PM me your contact info I can text you when I'm there or you can just ping another brbu'er that's there on Wednesday and they can get a hold of me.

Sent!

I have shit taste in anime.

[Image: ny9t3c.jpg]
RoseSpirit
N00b

05-16-2016, 12:39 PM

Got my room extended to Wednesday night! I forwarded Vera and Karrde the updated schedule and pricing, but I have no contact info for k0ala, lol.
TronPaul
N00b

05-23-2016, 05:43 AM

Like I mentioned at ACEN, I'd like to avoid meetings where most of the time I'm twiddling my thumbs because we're getting off track or we're rehashing stuff people already should know. If you have a topic you know you want to talk about please post it, and I'll add it to the list. I've started the list with some topics I heard from Sunday. If someone thinks of a topic not on the list during the meeting we'll add it to the end of the agenda. If you're not interested in doing the debreif, or don't have any opinions on the agenda items, feel free to skip the meeting and enjoy your afternoon/night. I will record if we make any decisions and post that here so the people who did not attend will know what was decided.

With Memorial day next weekend I imagine we'll want to have the meeting June 5th. Does June 5th at 8pm CST work for the people interested in attending?

Agenda:
* spare party cat fund usage
* hello my name is/I am with sticker
* better beer/booze listing
* better booze usage (avoid having many almost empties)
* 2017 suite

Electron Standard!
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-25-2016, 05:39 AM

Ill be cutting it close getting back from Fanime, but that should work

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
HeK
Rotartsinimda

05-25-2016, 06:38 PM

*General supplies (bar, cleaning, etc)
*Signage and display, ie: quiet area, garbage and free-for-all coolers.
TronPaul
N00b

06-05-2016, 08:47 PM

We had the meeting, here's the action items that came out of it.
  • Discuss opening a BRBU treasury
  • Discuss doing a mixer for group dinner (randomized groups)
  • Discuss having invite cards for inviting non-BRBU'ers
  • Excess party cat fund should go to the 2017 party cat fund
  • Take an inventory at the beginning and end of the con
  • Create a shopping list instead of an "I'm bringing X" list
  • Get Hello my name is/I am with stickers for non-BRBU'ers
  • More cooler signage and continue to have quiet room signage
  • Smaller separate groups for Saturday dinner
  • For 2017 we've been told if someone books a double and a king they should be able to upgrade to a presidential

I think the BRBU treasury discussion (if we want to have one) should be in a separate thread. Any of the other discussions we can probably leave in this thread.

Electron Standard!
Striker
Lurker

06-07-2016, 08:31 PM

Sounds like a good idea. I was thinking about the meeting all week, but when it came around, totally flaked on it. I'll do my best to keep in the loop and also will help out with cash when I can for the greater good!