Hello There, Guest! Register

7 Days to Die
WaR1761
Lurker

11-29-2015, 11:28 AM

Looking at who else might own this, as well as if there is enough interest to get a dedicated server setup.

Developer blog: http://joelhuenink.tumblr.com 

Big patch/update will be comming out soon for a reworking of gathering and building blocks.

I usally play with Doomhound and Bugbear, Zauis has joined us as well. 

Its currently on sale and I think its the cheapest it has been if you can get the 2 pack and split with someone.

[Image: giphy.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2015, 11:28 AM by WaR1761.)
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

11-29-2015, 04:26 PM

alpha 13 has been some of the most anxious videogame waiting i've done

i'm also trying to finish fallout 4 once or twice before the update arrives

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-14-2015, 10:29 AM

Double post, alpha 13 launched

Anyone on the fence/interested about it should watch us on a stream or hang out in mumble

its gooood stuff

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

12-14-2015, 06:06 PM

Next sale I'm going to pick it up probably. Seemed interesting listening to you guys play the other night

Quote:“Would you…do you think you would like to go to the dance with me?” she asked sportsball captainback.

Quote:sportsball captainback

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

12-29-2015, 05:33 PM

its on sale for $11 right meow

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

12-29-2015, 10:00 PM

Got a copy over Christmas, gotta fire it up soon

Quote:“Would you…do you think you would like to go to the dance with me?” she asked sportsball captainback.

Quote:sportsball captainback

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻