Hello There, Guest! Register

Hi!
R3dRabbit
N00b

02-28-2016, 12:42 AM

RedRabbit here (now TopHatterman on Steam). Couldn't remember if I had an account on here or not so heres a fresh one. I first ran into the BrB group sometime around 2009/2010 I want to say, I know a handful of you folks from playing damn near every night on the TF2 servers, are those still up? I do see some playing Rocket League every now and again.

Quick Bio:

After the TF2 haydays I disappeared for a while as I joined the military. I am now out and currently residing in the Chicagoland area and going back to school for an engineering program while bartending on the side. I love good beer, good food, snowboarding, and pretty much anything that goes vroom. Looking forward to catching up with y'all! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2016, 02:41 AM by R3dRabbit.)
Coelit
BRB, Posting

02-28-2016, 02:00 AM

Welcome to the forum, I have not touched the TF2 servers in a while personally but I do think the group has moved on to other games for the most part. Define good food?

Didzo
Uninstalling

02-28-2016, 02:46 AM

Welcome! The servers are long gone, but the community's still here.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
R3dRabbit
N00b

02-28-2016, 03:05 AM

I mean, that's a pretty broad statement I suppose, 'good food'. Indian is always a good go-to, a proper bowl of Japanese curry or ramen (none of that instant BS), a Chicago hot dog, deep dish pizza... There's  so much out there, I'm not going to sit here and try to think of every food that I enjoy (there's a lot). Idk, I suppose as long as whomever prepared it can be proud of it, it's not utterly terrible for you health-wise, not fast food or something pre-packaged and full of high fructose corn syrup, then I'd probably be ok with it.
Coelit
BRB, Posting

02-28-2016, 05:07 AM

(02-28-2016, 03:05 AM)R3dRabbit Wrote: I mean, that's a pretty broad statement I suppose, 'good food'. Indian is always a good go-to, a proper bowl of Japanese curry or ramen (none of that instant BS), a Chicago hot dog, deep dish pizza... There's  so much out there, I'm not going to sit here and try to think of every food that I enjoy (there's a lot). Idk, I suppose as long as whomever prepared it can be proud of it, it's not utterly terrible for you health-wise, not fast food or something pre-packaged and full of high fructose corn syrup, then I'd probably be ok with it.

Yea I was just trying to get a taste for what your taste is. I can honestly say I agree with most of that save for hot dogs, then again I never had a Chicago hot dog.

I just got a pressure cooker and I have been making curry with it left and right.

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

02-28-2016, 11:41 AM

Hot dog pizza

Also hi!

Quote:“Would you…do you think you would like to go to the dance with me?” she asked sportsball captainback.

Quote:sportsball captainback

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻