Hello There, Guest! Register

Okey, bitches
|GW|Chimp
Lurker

12-05-2008, 01:39 PM

You want fun?

Me, Zoey, Louis, and Francis.  Death Toll.  On Expert.

Talk about the urge to ragequit... 

"I'm being strangled.  Hey, Zoey-standing-two-feet-from-me, howasbout just giving me a little whack with your rifle butt so I could maybe breathe a little bit.  No, you're too busy staring at that wall?  Ok, that's fine, I'll just die so that we can start this whole level over again."

"What's that you say, Bill?  You're love to shoot cars and hear the pretty car alarm?  Sure, go ahead, what's another Horde when we're all at 2% health with no health packs?"

"Hey guys, I'm healing, cover me!  Guys?  GUYS!?!"

It was only through sheer force of will that I was able to continue and finally beat the campaign without putting a round into my monitor.
fyre
BRB, Posting

12-05-2008, 01:46 PM

I resent being called "bitch." Tongue

I'm impressed though. I only tried single player once. I started No Mercy on Normal and only made it out of the building into the alley before I quit. Not only is the AI not as helpful as real people, it's creepy. It's like having zombies on your team. That was the most scared I've ever been while playing L4D.
|GW|Chimp
Lurker

12-05-2008, 01:54 PM

I use bitches in a non-gender specific way Smile.
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

12-05-2008, 04:07 PM

(12-05-2008, 01:39 PM)|GW|Chimp link Wrote: You want fun?
Me, Zoey, Louis, and Francis.  Death Toll.  On Expert.
Talk about the urge to ragequit... 
"I'm being strangled.  Hey, Zoey-standing-two-feet-from-me, howasbout just giving me a little whack with your rifle butt so I could maybe breathe a little bit.  No, you're too busy staring at that wall?  Ok, that's fine, I'll just die so that we can start this whole level over again."
"What's that you say, Bill?  You're love to shoot cars and hear the pretty car alarm?  Sure, go ahead, what's another Horde when we're all at 2% health with no health packs?"
"Hey guys, I'm healing, cover me!  Guys?  GUYS!?!"
It was only through sheer force of will that I was able to continue and finally beat the campaign without putting a round into my monitor.

I tried it once. Then that happened to me. Then I proceeded to elimnate the rest of the survivors and rage quit my single player game.

Bullet
N00b

12-06-2008, 09:03 AM

I've completed 2 campaigns on expert so far.  Take the lead to get all the damage.Then come to them to heal.Seems to be a bit more tolerable using that strat.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

12-06-2008, 12:13 PM

playing with bots is retarded and sad, im on your FL chimp, hit me up ill bring my l4d team.

|GW|Chimp
Lurker

12-06-2008, 12:56 PM

(12-06-2008, 12:13 PM)Dave link Wrote: playing with bots is retarded and sad, im on your FL chimp, hit me up ill bring my l4d team.

Oh, it wasn't due to lack of peeps to play with, but thanks for the offer Dave.  I did it for the same reason people climb Everest - to see if it can be done Smile.  I was just curious if I could make it through without slitting my wrists out of frustration.
Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

12-06-2008, 02:47 PM

Shesh, bots make me want to ragequit easy mode, expert must just be suicide.

ALSO THE LACK OF THE GAME RECOGNIZING ACHIEVEMENTS MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT BITCH BITCH WHINE WHINE

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here