Hello There, Guest! Register

New scout weapon scripts help
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

02-25-2009, 05:06 AM

well the new weapons are out and they broke my bind scripts

this is what i use to switch to my melee weapon on all classes

bind "q" "use tf_weapon_bat; use tf_weapon_shovel; use tf_weapon_fireaxe; use tf_weapon_bottle; use tf_weapon_fists; use tf_weapon_wrench; use tf_weapon_bonesaw; use tf_weapon_club; use tf_weapon_knife"

and then

bind "MOUSE4" "use tf_weapon_pistol_scout; use tf_weapon_shotgun_soldier; use tf_weapon_shotgun_pyro; use tf_weapon_flaregun; use tf_weapon_pipebomblauncher; use tf_weapon_shotgun_hwg; use tf_weapon_pistol; use tf_weapon_medigun; use tf_weapon_smg; build 4; use tf_weapon_lunchbox"
bind "MOUSE5" "use tf_weapon_scattergun; use tf_weapon_rocketlauncher; use tf_weapon_flamethrower; use tf_weapon_grenadelauncher; use tf_weapon_minigun; use tf_weapon_shotgun_primary; use tf_weapon_syringegun_medic; use tf_weapon_sniperrifle; use tf_weapon_revolver"

for first and secondary

the FAN works just fine with the bind use tf_weapon_scattergun at the moment, but i cant get bonk or the sandman to work

anyone have any idea what these commands should be, or where to find them?
i tried some of the obvious ones.

thanks in advance Smile

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

02-25-2009, 05:47 AM

Someone will probably update this at some point with the info you are looking for

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Community_Scripts

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Ianki
Pedo^H^H Appreciator of the Youth

02-25-2009, 06:31 AM

This doesn't solve your problem, but something i noticed last night.

If you're using a script that auto reloads the scattergun after taking a shot you'll have to remove it if you want to use the FoN as it takes a long time to load, you wont be able to doubleshot, and you'll lose both shots since it loads two at a time.
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

02-25-2009, 02:51 PM

(02-25-2009, 06:31 AM)Ianki link Wrote: This doesn't solve your problem, but something i noticed last night.

If you're using a script that auto reloads the scattergun after taking a shot you'll have to remove it if you want to use the FoN as it takes a long time to load, you wont be able to doubleshot, and you'll lose both shots since it loads two at a time.
auto reload scripts are for wussies who cant multi-task

neways, all i have in my configs are the switch scripts so i can switch weapons happily and not ever accidentally vote on something if it pops up. its nice having them bound to using the weapons and not the slots also.
(02-25-2009, 05:47 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: Someone will probably update this at some point with the info you are looking for

http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Community_Scripts
yeah that's where i found my other weapon console names, i was just wondering if anyone was in the same dilemma as me
thanks though.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE