Hello There, Guest! Register

Unlockable weapon strategies
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

05-14-2008, 01:49 PM

1st: Kritskrieg: to use in defense, because crits are useless against sentries, which is usually why you uber a teamate.

About the übersaw, I developped a very instersing strategy with a friend of mine.
First, both get medics
Second, get a übercharge (one is enough)
Third, übercharge the other medic, which should have the übersaw equipped
Fourth, CHARGE!
Fifth, the medic which had the übersaw should have it's über (4 hits required and a überchrge gives enough time for 6 hits), switch roles.
Sixth, enjoy!

I tested it and it works pretty well. I once got a 1min übercharge which ended because the other team was hiding in their respawn. Medics are perfect for that since they are faster than any other class (but scout), so they can chase after almost anything to get 4 hits on it. The best targets are Heavy (you kill it in 4 hits, so it's a free über), soldiers and demomen, because they are slow and have quite high hp.

It's great both in attack and defense, and the opposite team usually end up waiting for the charges to end in their spawn. Of course, that requires a lot of communication.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-14-2008, 02:34 PM

(05-14-2008, 01:49 PM)Benito Mussolini link Wrote: 1st: Kritskrieg: to use in defense, because crits are useless against sentries, which is usually why you uber a teamate.

About the übersaw, I developped a very instersing strategy with a friend of mine.
First, both get medics
Fourth, CHARGE!
Fifth, the medic which had the übersaw should have it's über (4 hits required and a überchrge gives enough time for 6 hits), switch roles.
Sixth, enjoy!

I tested it and it works pretty well. I once got a 1min übercharge which ended because the other team was hiding in their respawn. Medics are perfect for that since they are faster than any other class (but scout), so they can chase after almost anything to get 4 hits on it. The best targets are Heavy (you kill it in 4 hits, so it's a free über), soldiers and demomen, because they are slow and have quite high hp.

It's great both in attack and defense, and the opposite team usually end up waiting for the charges to end in their spawn. Of course, that requires a lot of communication.

been done Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nHbCuOp...re=related

That shit should be broken up easily with stickies or rockets, guess people are just clueless and run rather than trying to bounce the medics around.

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-14-2008, 02:51 PM

(05-14-2008, 02:34 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: [quote author=Benito Mussolini link=topic=272.msg6802#msg6802 date=1210790969]
1st: Kritskrieg: to use in defense, because crits are useless against sentries, which is usually why you uber a teamate.

First, both get medics
Fourth, CHARGE!
Sixth, enjoy!

been done Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7nHbCuOp...re=related

That shit should be broken up easily with stickies or rockets, guess people are just clueless and run rather than trying to bounce the medics around.
[/quote]

Furthermore, medics should not last that long under fire PERIOD. No way these videos are filmed on servers with experienced players, that shit just wouldn't fly.

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these