Hello There, Guest! Register

who need a lvl guide
Baudien
N00b

03-24-2009, 11:27 AM

a friend send him his lvl guide for wow 1-80 in 7days.. its the Zygor 1-80 HORDE
i don't use it but maybe some ppl want it..  8)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CMU0M2F1

you can upload it here

Greetz

[Image: snakecolor.png]
[Image: ooooooooo.png]
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

03-24-2009, 11:27 AM

Why would anyone want to level that fast?  You're supposed to play the game and enjoy it, not rush right through.

Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

03-24-2009, 11:31 AM

i do not approve of leveling guides.

ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

03-24-2009, 11:38 AM

Not going to use this but it looks like this is the Alliance levelling guide.

And I can understand when you want a levelling guide... When you want an alt that has high level professions that your main doesn't. Wink

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
tubags
N00b

03-28-2009, 07:32 AM

(03-24-2009, 11:27 AM)Eschatos link Wrote: Why would anyone want to level that fast?  You're supposed to play the game and enjoy it, not rush right through.

WoW is a large and complex world with many different rewards.  For most peole the biggest acheivement is to level thier character. This, at times, can be slow, difficult or simply downright boring.  A leveling guide will give a player the maximium XP reward for his/her efforts.  Somebody else has put in the hard work of seeking out the obscure quest chains/ most effective order and is sharing their experience, this is no different to telling another player where the best area can be found to farm herbs for example.

Each to his own though and although I use a leveling guide I also step outside it to chase rewards not necessarily giving experience points; a better weapon or piece of armour or reputation with a faction which I would not get if I stuck ridgedly to the guide.

Note:  Don't pay for it, there are many free ones out there and here is one of the best

http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/j...ling_guide