Hello There, Guest! Register

The Guild Vault and You! (Guild Vault usage policy)
ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

03-30-2009, 07:01 AM

So yeah, we have these nice guild bank tabs where we can put and take stuff from. To keep management of these tabs easy and to keep the vault useful here are some simple hints on how to keep everyone happy.
  • The first tab is the most public tab. - This is the tab where people can (if they're not a peon that is) take and deposit at will, this means that if you want something from here, take it and if you have something to donate, put it here!
  • The other tabs are viewable but you have to request something you want from one of the warlords.
  • Think about what you put in! - Will this item be useful for someone in the guild or will this thing be gathering dust for ages. Things like health pots, mats for crafting, food, scrolls and other consumables are imho the best things to have in the first tab.
  • Gear that has been in the vault for too long might be disenchanted/sold. - What we get from this will be deposited back to the GV, be it money or mats. This is needed to keep the tabs clean and will help us get more space!
  • Any suggestions or requests can be added to this thread!

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
Feathers
N00b

04-01-2009, 12:46 AM

Tab 3 keep that for expensive things  Wink

Intel Inside - Idiot Outside
Strayed
N00b

04-05-2009, 05:16 AM

Basically the tabs should be tiered, which means that all the low level crap should be in the first tab, slightly better stuff in second and the best shit in the third. Also clean it up sometime as a lot of stuff is useless.

Hey look, I acutally posted...  :O
Comedian
N00b

04-08-2009, 06:33 PM

Gratz Strayed.
I second all of the above.
No U! (and so on..)
Strayed
N00b

04-09-2009, 07:00 AM

No, you good sir!

Now the continue my unrelenting negativity: you will wipe before you even get to the bank!  >Sad
(This post was last modified: 04-09-2009, 03:37 PM by Strayed.)