Hello There, Guest! Register

7chan anon scrim?
Thread Closed 
WTF Joel
Whacker of SGs

05-29-2008, 06:33 PM

I dunno.. was contacted by one of them today to do it... chat log for you people to read.

[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: Greetings
OhshiPoedrank: hi thar
OhshiPoedrank: i'm from a group of 7chan anons
OhshiPoedrank: you guys up for a scrim?
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: Don't do scrims, wtf is not a serious clan, just more of a group of people who play together. If you're look to scrim someone Id be more than happy to point in the direction of some friends of mine, who do that kinda thing.
OhshiPoedrank: please do
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: But, they are not Furfags, as you might call them like me and my kin, so if this was an attempt to bomb the fuck out of some furries, Im sorry
OhshiPoedrank: every group i've challenged so far has declined
OhshiPoedrank: you guys are scared of us
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: no, I just play for fun
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: playing with a group of people that hate us doesnt seem fun to me
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: call me crazy
OhshiPoedrank: if you want, i can promise a sanctioned, respectful match
OhshiPoedrank: if it would help
OhshiPoedrank: no 'furfag', no anti-furry sentiments
OhshiPoedrank: at the same time i'd ask that your group refrain from pro-furry and likewise sprays
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: That would be more than easy to do, the only issue is how big of a scrim you might want
OhshiPoedrank: perhaps a 12 on 12 of our best was what i was thinking, then possibly more depending on how many people want to play.
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: that would be just fine, I just might have a bit of a problem getting that many people online at one time. Not all our members are overly active, and are spread out over timezones and such
OhshiPoedrank: well, it doesn't have to be now, or in the next week or two weeks, we have time to plan this
OhshiPoedrank: though we're ready whenever you are
OhshiPoedrank: perhaps you can spread the word around and talk to your members about it, as well as putting up a steam message?
OhshiPoedrank: there is one request i have if it's possible, if we can play on our server.
OhshiPoedrank: i'd rather keep it private but if you really want, i can tell you why
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: That is where I draw the line, I am one of the founding members of brbu and we have 3 servers up, if this was going to happen I would rather play on one of them
OhshiPoedrank: some of us can't play on regular servers.
OhshiPoedrank: for example, i got banned previously from VAC games. it was for a 'cheating infraction' which was caused because i was using a memory-editing program for different purposes (not on any steam games)
OhshiPoedrank: steam recognized it and they assumed i was cheating on steam games.
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: well, I don't want to scrim on any server but one of my own
OhshiPoedrank: it won't exactly be 12 of our best in that case. why don't you want to play on ours?
OhshiPoedrank: let's consider this.
OhshiPoedrank: say i found a server that allowed us to play(that we can play on) a few tournaments that we both agree on. that server comes from a neutral state, which guarantees (on both sides) security of the match.
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: Sorry, that is just something that I won't do. On our servers I can be sure that peace will be kept, and nothing can go wrong. That is just how it is for me
OhshiPoedrank: but it's not okay for us, because some of us can't join your servers.
OhshiPoedrank: can't we find a neutral server to play on?
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: the problem is you can't play on Vac servers, yes?
OhshiPoedrank: i can play on VAC servers with a certain crack.
OhshiPoedrank: that we've employed.
OhshiPoedrank: VAC is enabled on such servers.
OhshiPoedrank: for example...
OhshiPoedrank: 216.6.229.107:27015 this is a neutral server with the crack that we could use. as you can see VAC is enabled.
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: just for the hell of it Id like you to try and join one of our servers
OhshiPoedrank: ok
OhshiPoedrank: can you link?
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: Im starting up tf2 and joining our european server right now
OhshiPoedrank: ok
OhshiPoedrank: i'll try to join
OhshiPoedrank is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
OhshiPoedrank: "this steam account does not own this game"
[WTF] Joel |brb.u|: hmm
OhshiPoedrank: as another alternative, if you want
OhshiPoedrank: if you installed the crack on one of your servers for the tournament (i believe it's fully reversible) we'd be fully willing to play on your servers

(11-04-2008, 09:06 PM)Surf314 link Wrote:Joel isn't just a furry he is the furry.  He's like the furry king.  Most here are his subjects.

(05-14-2009, 01:35 PM)Vlambo link Wrote:I thought it was gonna be Every White Person vs Joel

Wedge
I make Reavers my Bitch

05-29-2008, 06:38 PM

We're not playing with a bunch of chan fags that don't even have legit copies of the game.

(09-11-2008, 05:11 PM)Dave link Wrote:i would totaly ride that gay ass dragon thing.
[fr31ns]Karrde
The Handy Murse

05-29-2008, 06:54 PM

No.  FUCK NO.  *chan type shit needs to stay on the respective sites.  I def don't enjoy playing TF2 to that.  Just join the 4chan or 7chan servers and you'll see what I mean.

*edit*

After reading their post, double fuck no.  I think we can see why everyone won't play them.  Like wedge said, they're clearly playing warezed copies of the game.  And they're asking us to hack our servers.  No, I don't think so.  I don't feel like being infected by the 7chan AIDS today.  Let them play dm_mariokart on their hacked servers since they're too cheap to spring for TF2 themselves.

<+Karrde> welp, time to learn some basic patterning skills
<@Negate> 12121212121212121212
<@Negate> there is a simple pattern
<+Karrde> I changed my mind.  Gonna cosplay as a gay demon from hell and get negate raped instead XD
<+Caffeine`work> Karrde: Gay demon? Why would you need to cosplay just go as yourself
<+FlyingMongoose> Caffeine`work: Karrde would actually have to tone it down some.
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2008, 06:57 PM by [fr31ns]Karrde.)
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

05-29-2008, 06:57 PM

(05-29-2008, 06:38 PM)Wedge link Wrote: We're not playing with a bunch of chan fags that don't even have legit copies of the game.

I can only agree.

Don't mess with garbage, Joel, we can do 12 on 12 all together.

(05-29-2008, 06:33 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: OhshiPoedrank: every group i've challenged so far has declined
OhshiPoedrank: you guys are scared of us

lol.

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

05-29-2008, 07:00 PM

LOL it's like the fookin UN

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-29-2008, 07:08 PM

Well, given all the shit I've been fussing with lately, I'm certainly not willing to try and hack an installation to make this work. I doubt ain would be either, and honestly, having played on a few Chan servers, I say fuck 'em.

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
exanimo

05-29-2008, 07:11 PM

Whatev.
Ceceil Felias
Slave to no man

05-29-2008, 07:34 PM

I actually got asked for a scrim between some folks on a server called Failtrain (where one of my friends goes to) and WTF the other day, myself.

I politely declined, saying I'm not one to talk to about that.

But yeah. The only situation I would ever go with an insecure server is ONLY if it was private and ONLY between trustworthy friends. Anonymous has that whole ambiguity thing going, though -- as they're everything and nothing, they're trustworthy and not, and friends and not. The whole problem is the not cutting into the only.
rumsfald

05-29-2008, 07:37 PM

(05-29-2008, 06:33 PM)WTF Joel link Wrote: blah blah blah

OhshiPoedrank: for example, i got banned previously from VAC games. it was for a 'cheating infraction' which was caused because i was using a memory-editing program for different purposes (not on any steam games)
OhshiPoedrank: steam recognized it and they assumed i was cheating on steam games.

blah blah blah

That's as bogus an excuse as I've ever heard.  If you're serious enough to scrim you are serious enough to buy a new copy. Don't take the bait.

Great log, Joel.  If you have steam info of this joker, I suggest sending it to Valve.
exanimo

05-29-2008, 07:40 PM

(05-29-2008, 07:37 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=WTF Joel link=topic=396.msg9285#msg9285 date=1212104011]
blah blah blah

blah blah blah

That's as bogus an excuse as I've ever heard.  If you're serious enough to scrim you are serious enough to buy a new copy. Don't take the bait.

Great log, Joel.  If you have steam info of this joker, I suggest sending it to Valve.
[/quote]

Tattle tail.
rumsfald

05-29-2008, 07:59 PM

(05-29-2008, 07:40 PM)exanimo link Wrote: Tattle tail.

Cracks, hacks, and aimbots hit a high where they ruined most every fps in the pre-punkbuster days.  If it wasn't the rampant cheating that ruined the game, it was rampantly being called a cheater because everyone was so suspicious.  I think Valve has done well to stamp out a lot of that with Steam/VAC.

This Ohshi bozo has already been banned for doing something naughty, and rather than go legit he followed that up with using cracks to circumvent VAC.  I see no reason to turn a blind eye to habitual offenders who undermine the platform we all love.
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

05-29-2008, 08:01 PM

I'd be interested, but only if I could be made an honorary "furfag" for the duration of the match.

A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

05-29-2008, 08:06 PM

>.>

<.<

Do i get to speak here?

I'm all for ... appropriating games through ... imaginative means, but not for online play... 4chan servers are fucking cahrazy. 

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-29-2008, 08:07 PM

(05-29-2008, 06:38 PM)Wedge link Wrote: We're not playing with a bunch of chan fags that don't even have legit copies of the game.

Indeed, Id rather not draw attention here either

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

05-29-2008, 08:49 PM

(spit-take)
rumsfald

05-29-2008, 08:52 PM

(05-29-2008, 08:07 PM)CaffeinePowered link Wrote: [quote author=Wedge link=topic=396.msg9287#msg9287 date=1212104289]
We're not playing with a bunch of chan fags that don't even have legit copies of the game.

Indeed, Id rather not draw attention here either, someone may find out I use a script for healing cause my finger gets tired holding down mouse1. Srsly.
[/quote]
Ceceil Felias
Slave to no man

05-29-2008, 09:08 PM

(05-29-2008, 08:52 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: [quote author=CaffeinePowered link=topic=396.msg9322#msg9322 date=1212109629]
[quote author=Wedge link=topic=396.msg9287#msg9287 date=1212104289]

Indeed, Id rather not draw attention here either, someone may find out I use a script for healing cause my finger gets tired holding down mouse1. Srsly.
[/quote]
[/quote]
OBJECTION! There's an option to set it so you don't have to hold the mouse down.
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

05-29-2008, 09:40 PM

I was going to say I'd be up for that, but then I saw that they're "best" are all banned for cheating and they don't even own legal copies of the game. So... No. Tongue

Um... one thing though... don't you take "furfag" as an insult? Why are you calling yourself one right off the bat? :S

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

05-29-2008, 10:10 PM

Is it like black people calling themselves niggers? Tongue

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-29-2008, 10:23 PM

(05-29-2008, 09:08 PM)Ceceil Felias link Wrote: [quote author=rumsfald link=topic=396.msg9326#msg9326 date=1212112342]
[quote author=CaffeinePowered link=topic=396.msg9322#msg9322 date=1212109629]
[quote author=Wedge link=topic=396.msg9287#msg9287 date=1212104289]

[/quote]
[/quote]
OBJECTION! There's an option to set it so you don't have to hold the mouse down.
[/quote]

I actually use a separate script because the Valve option doesn't properly lock on

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Thread Closed