Hello There, Guest! Register

Jan 2010 Tournament: Welcome to the BRB Superbowl!
Black Aspen
BRB, Posting

02-04-2010, 08:09 PM

Ya, I was a last minute medic ringer, playing with guys I've hardly been introduced to so far, haha.  No one was calling for me, so I spent a load of time alone searching.  I asked for more calls, and they just didn't come.  The team spent a lot of team split up too, so running between groups didn't help.  I was just an unexpected fill-in though, and I'm sure they would have preferred their regular healer that they were more used to.

I'd be interested in getting in on a team from the start though, if we're doing this again.  I got back into the community just after this whole thing started, so it was too late to get in the legit way.  Just let me know.
Professor Funbucks

02-04-2010, 09:34 PM

(02-04-2010, 08:09 PM)Black Aspen link Wrote: Ya, I was a last minute medic ringer, playing with guys I've hardly been introduced to so far, haha.  No one was calling for me, so I spent a load of time alone searching.  I asked for more calls, and they just didn't come.  The team spent a lot of team split up too, so running between groups didn't help.  I was just an unexpected fill-in though, and I'm sure they would have preferred their regular healer that they were more used to.

I'd be interested in getting in on a team from the start though, if we're doing this again.  I got back into the community just after this whole thing started, so it was too late to get in the legit way.  Just let me know.
This is what I remember from when I was playing.
And yelling a lot.