Hello There, Guest! Register

In game names
Maxon
BRB, Posting

04-08-2010, 09:50 PM

(04-08-2010, 02:20 PM)Mission Difficult link Wrote: Doesn't matter to me. Haven't been able to send or receive friend requests for a while now.

Same for me.  Got 5 friends, but after trying to add a bunch of folks, it just stopped letting anything happen.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

05-26-2010, 08:13 PM

Reevesith

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

05-31-2010, 02:53 PM

Black|Mantis

The | turns into a crosshair symbol. Cause I'm boss and can't even play this game.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'