Hello There, Guest! Register

Custom Campaigns and maps
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

04-10-2010, 03:41 PM

I've noticed that it's just around the time that everyone's getting bored with the current official campaigns, so I've decided that we should do more custom maps and such, like the badwater map and whatnot.
backfire
Uninstalling

04-10-2010, 05:05 PM

Karth and I just did a runthrough of City17 which is basicly Half-Life 2 Ep1 from where you first enter the the underground part up until the end where you hop on a train. It translates to l4d amazing well actually. We were thinkin of getting a group together tonight to pull a vs match on it. Would anyone else be up for it tonight?

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
Coppanuva
Coob enforcement officer 1st class

04-10-2010, 05:31 PM

Hmm looks interesting. Should we make some kind of list of official unofficial maps we want to run? Also, if people still use brb.u 4 dead to plan stuff can someone invite me to it...
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

04-11-2010, 02:35 PM

(04-10-2010, 05:05 PM)backfire link Wrote: Karth and I just did a runthrough of City17 which is basicly Half-Life 2 Ep1 from where you first enter the the underground part up until the end where you hop on a train. It translates to l4d amazing well actually. We were thinkin of getting a group together tonight to pull a vs match on it. Would anyone else be up for it tonight?

Someone needs to port Ravenholm to L4D2.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

04-11-2010, 03:28 PM

smokers would be OP in ravenholm
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

04-11-2010, 04:07 PM

Me and backfire also did a run-through of Diescraper Redux last night. It's not bad, but it has some flaws. It can be way too linear, making it too easy for the survivors, but it can also be too open, making it entirely too easy for the infected. Overall, it was fun for Co-Op, but I'm not sure if it would work for versus.

That, and we managed to lose on the finale.
EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

What more, we did ANOTHER map. Zombies of the Caribbean (based off the disneyland ride of the same name). I played this twice with backfire, and about once with Dr. Commish. It's just a ride map, you can ride the boat without any zombies, go through the level on foot with zombies, or fight zombies while riding the boat. This map is simply for fun, it's not made with versus mode in-mind. Co-Op is alright, just make sure you have someone with a good hosting computer.

I also did a runthrough of the Badwater Basin level with Commish. It's a fun little map, and fairly short. Even after dying, we finished the map in about 20 minutes. The hoards are crazy though, very tough to get through. Versus mode seems like a bad idea, the survivors would most likely get raped. Hard.
backfire
Uninstalling

04-12-2010, 11:44 PM

Alright, we're doing a game of City 17 Versus tomorrow. Sound off here if you want in.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2