Hello There, Guest! Register

FNF - 6/6/08 - Cameras are Rolling
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

05-18-2009, 06:52 PM

(05-18-2009, 06:49 PM)Fail Medic link Wrote: Yeah, if someone wants to do some crazy shit and get it properly filmed, then they should say so.  If someone says, "Hey, if you're running FNF, could you get everyone to go spec an hour in and then we'll all do a spy-crab tower at pl_whatever," I'm sure I or whatever admin is on hand will facilitate and even go spec to film it. 

If you want to do something bigger and "lease" some server time during the week, again, big thumbs-up.  That's already on the table. Talk with an admin through Steam or forum thread / IMs well beforehand, though, so it isn't last minute.  Poor planning is a deal-breaker.  Work with the admins and ensure one will be on hand and also ensure you're not stepping on something already scheduled. 

Oh, and if you're doing scripted stuff with people needing to follow stage directions, get them squared away and set before filming time and then you hit that ground running, because wrangling restless talent is a losing battle you don't want to fight.

We're here to help.

if you ever need help managing stuff fail, im gonna start being around more friday nights i think. or at least these next two weeks i have lots of nights off for some reason.
if things get out of hand i can turn my mic volume up real high and make peoples sounds die. i have no other admin powers avaiable.
all joking aside, im very good at managing things and am mostly always available to help.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Blues
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 09:53 PM

in 1908 a lady named sally rusa was in the woods looking for a dog until a ghost came and killed her so if ur reading this u will find a bloody body in your closet hanging there haunting you and will kill you and ur family and if u want to stop this just sends this to 6 videos in 30 mins or this will happen good luck

[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-18-2009, 09:59 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:53 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: in 1908 a lady named sally rusa was in the woods looking for a dog until a ghost came and killed her so if ur reading this u will find a bloody body in your closet hanging there haunting you and will kill you and ur family and if u want to stop this just sends this to 6 videos in 30 mins or this will happen good luck
Where are you getting this crap?
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 10:01 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:59 PM)Karf the Walrus link Wrote: [quote author=Pokemon Trainer Blues link=topic=451.msg83964#msg83964 date=1242701609]
in 1908 a lady named sally rusa was in the woods looking for a dog until a ghost came and killed her so if ur reading this u will find a bloody body in your closet hanging there haunting you and will kill you and ur family and if u want to stop this just sends this to 6 videos in 30 mins or this will happen good luck
Where are you getting this crap?
[/quote]

needed something to post so it hit up a random youtube naruto video