Hello There, Guest! Register

Next Patch
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

06-20-2010, 01:09 AM

I'm kind of bummed that no one wants to play anymore. Sounds like everyone was having a whole lot of fun a few months ago, and now that I can play it no one wants to anymore. Seems like it's just taking up HD space.  :-\
Maxon
BRB, Posting

06-20-2010, 01:26 AM

I think it's mostly cause of the lack of support.  I don't blame them too much for this last one, but they are extremely slow in fixing basic problems.  Weeks in between them just makes it seem even longer for those that have serious problems.  I mean, for something as simple as not being able to see through the heavy machine gun, it was over a month.  They still haven't fixed the M1 Garand not having kills recorded and I can probably come up with a half dozen things if I got back to playing that should've been fixed awhile back. 

It did help that they would release map alternates every month to make things a tad fresher, but there was a "hole" with the last being two game types no one really likes to play or actively does.

Still a better game than MW2 lol

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

06-20-2010, 01:49 AM

idk about that, at least for the first couple months of mw2, until now, when every other player is probably hacking

Maxon
BRB, Posting

06-20-2010, 02:24 AM

(06-20-2010, 01:49 AM)Versus-pwny- link Wrote: idk about that, at least for the first couple months of mw2, until now, when every other player is probably hacking

I had fun for a month or two with MW2, but that was about it.  Then stuff like the Javelin glitch showed up more, people learned that camping was better for earning kill streaks than actually using skill to move through a level.  I'm actually more excited for Black Ops due to having dedicated servers so such things as killstreaks could be turned off or at least some of the more obnoxious and abused one.  Nothing more tedious and annoying than a chain of choppers and harriers to come in and harass a map.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

06-20-2010, 03:17 AM

(06-20-2010, 01:09 AM)Karth del Top Hat link Wrote: I'm kind of bummed that no one wants to play anymore. Sounds like everyone was having a whole lot of fun a few months ago, and now that I can play it no one wants to anymore. Seems like it's just taking up HD space.  :-\

cause hard drive space is expensive
we play almost every  night

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

06-20-2010, 04:42 AM

i never saw the javelin glitch used, ever; harriers own; camping is in basically every fps; hopefully commando/danger close are not in black ops.

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

06-30-2010, 01:39 AM

It's out.