Hello There, Guest! Register

Cannot Connect to EA. Sweet.
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

05-31-2010, 02:50 PM

So I bought this game, played it lightly, but loved it.

Now, a few reformats later, I find that when I launch game, and go to the server browser, I can't find any servers. History shows nothing, nothing in favorites.

I don't think it's the reformat that caused it, I think its just the fact that EA can't make a game to save its life.

Anyone else having this problem/had this problem/fixed this problem?

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

05-31-2010, 03:06 PM

this game has so many technical issues its not even funny

have you checked to see if the servers are down? they seem to go down once a week
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

05-31-2010, 03:34 PM

I've tried on 2 separate occasions to connect to the game servers, both times failed.

Why does ea blow dick?

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Maxon
BRB, Posting

05-31-2010, 03:37 PM

Cause they are EA?

Also friend list apparently works now cause I just got a request from Reevesith lol

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

06-06-2010, 10:26 PM

By the medical miracles I have performed, I can now play BC2. Huzzah.

Maxon
BRB, Posting

06-06-2010, 11:10 PM

(06-06-2010, 10:26 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: By the medical miracles I have performed, I can now play BC2. Huzzah.

Hooray! Now hopefully they get the patch out soon.  I'm kinda waiting for it before I hop back in for some regular play.  Will make choppers more viable with smoke, I'm hoping to see them fix the M1, and a few other things.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]