Hello There, Guest! Register

ZMM 6/21- No Mercy (L4D2)
backfire
Uninstalling

06-21-2010, 02:46 PM

[Image: zmm.png]

Okay, I got distracted. So here for a last minute decision for what to do tonight, how about bringing all that nostalgia from playing I Hate Mountains over to L4D2 with this port of a familiar map.

[table][tr][td]

[Image: no-mercy-modified.jpg]
[/td]
[td]

No Mercy Modified
[color=#555555]The original No Mercy maps with L4d2 Tweaks. Things like added new weapons, items, panic events, atmosphere and even a scavenge map.

Basically, use spitter to ruin the holdout area at the crescendo on chapter 2.
[/td][/tr][/table]

So I'm gunna be gone next week and I gave Eightball the keys.

No Mercy Modified Download Link

Game starts at 8pm CST (That's the normal TFT/FNF time) but I put up a lobby 5 minutes to. If you wanna guarantee your position, show up early. Shout out if you can make it, and make sure to spam invites when you show. Also, join the BRB, 4 Dead steam group to keep up on announcements and whatnot. Send me a pm or steam message if you want in.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2010, 03:13 PM by backfire.)
beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

06-21-2010, 03:59 PM

ill be there, no mercy is my fav map evr!!!  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

06-21-2010, 04:56 PM

Cool O3o dl now

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Negate
Born the same day as Linux... poor guy..

06-21-2010, 06:12 PM

gonna ask this right now you have downloaded the version of the map released yesterday right not one earlier then that.

Your in the minority, its supposed to taste like a shit taco
Jon Stewart
[move]ii@.[/move]
backfire
Uninstalling

06-21-2010, 06:18 PM

(06-21-2010, 06:12 PM)negate link Wrote: gonna ask this right now you have downloaded the version of the map released yesterday right not one earlier then that.

Just downloaded it a couple hours ago actually.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2