Hello There, Guest! Register

[OFFICIAL TRADING THREAD] *generic announcement*
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

10-12-2012, 02:28 PM

With a wee bit of trading I have 6 keys :u I know Halloween is getting closer, was temped to open a bunch of crate 9s but might wait to see what new crates their put out.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

10-27-2012, 03:16 PM

damn, one eerie key goes for 2 reg keys :/ can't see making that trade.

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Bonesinger
BRB, Posting

10-27-2012, 03:33 PM

If you wait a couple of days they'll become a 1 to 1 trade.

Also interested in a Sir Hootalot if anyone's got one.
Luca Shoal
Some king of fox thing

10-27-2012, 05:10 PM

(10-27-2012, 03:16 PM)Reevesith link Wrote: damn, one eerie key goes for 2 reg keys :/ can't see making that trade.
That's how the fall keys went. Is dildoes, I agree.

And with strange aeons, even Death may lay down in the street and die.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-09-2012, 05:32 PM

well looking for another Ol' Snaggletooth :u asshole friend wanted the one they gave me for x-mas last year back.

[/move]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-16-2012, 10:48 PM

Strange engy killed part up for trade.

[/move]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

12-06-2012, 01:51 AM

Boot to the head hat for pyro for trades :u

[/move]
Maxon
BRB, Posting

12-24-2012, 05:01 PM

Anyone got a spare Loch N Load they don't mind just tossing my way?

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
matter11
BRB, Posting

12-24-2012, 08:14 PM

[Image: 250px-K-9_Mane.png][Image: 250px-Menpo.png][Image: 250px-Foppish_Physician.png][Image: 250px-Distinguished_Rogue.png][Image: 250px-Stovepipe_Sniper_Shako.png][Image: 250px-Professor%27s_Pineapple.png]

ANY OF THESE ITEMS CAN BE YOURS FOR A COMPETITIVE PRICE!

[Image: SKihE.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-24-2012, 08:21 PM by matter11.)
Maxon
BRB, Posting

12-25-2012, 05:26 PM

Got "Doc's Holiday" to trade for either Sniper/Heavy items, or Adult Swim gear.

[Image: Backpack_Doc%27s_Holiday.png]

Also got "The Cold Killer" to trade which is for Sniper.  Out of three Nice crates, I got two of these lol

[Image: Backpack_Cold_Killer.png]

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]
(This post was last modified: 12-25-2012, 05:34 PM by Maxon.)